Road trip

*Disclaimer*

Yes I know the dates take place in 2022 so you will see me mention music from 2023. Let's be Bffr the music this year is way better. Sexyy red carried the summer. There will and may be other character POV.Any who's back to the story.🫶🏾

Taliece (17)
Wednesday April 6th

I was currently packing Meyas bag because she was going to my cousin Tati house for spring break

I was currently packing Meyas bag because she was going to my cousin Tati house for spring break. Meanwhile Wyllo is going to Atlanta with his bestfriend and his older siblings along with a couple of his other friends.

"Ummm what are you doing?" My mother mugged walking into Meyas room.

"Packing her bag what does it look like?" I chuckled smartly. She stay staying the obvious.

"For what?" She asked.

"Because Mookie told me too"

"MOKANI!" She yelled.

Mookie ran up the steps standing in-front of Meya doorway. "What?" He huffed.

"Where do you think you're taking my daughter?" My mother asked. She not finna get nowhere with Mookie and she knows that.

"I'm taking her to Tati's" Mookie replied.

"For what?"

"Because she doing something with her kids and Meya for spring break." Mookie answered.

"No she's not going" my mother declined. Her and Tati got into like a year ago over something I can't remember but now she doesn't like her. That's your niece get over it.

"Why? Was you gonna do something with her or was you just gonna keep her in the house while we having fun for spring break?" Mookie asked. Very good question because my mother knows she ain't have anything planned.

"I don't want her around Tati" My mother mugged.

"Your problem with Tati ain't Meya problem. She gonna have fun with her cousins and that's that." Mookie shrugged.

"She's my child and I have a say on where and who she goes with"

"Who's been taking care of her though? Oh ok. Bring her stuff down when you done so I can drop her off" Mookie said looking at me then walking off downstairs.

"Ok" I replied.

I double checked to make sure I packed everything. "Scarf, bonnet, soap, lotion, 6 outfits, 3 pairs of pajamas, 8 pairs of underwear, 3 pairs of socks, bathing suit, towel and the bag with her shoes and sandals." I said to myself.