V-card

Taliece (18)
Wednesday April 13th

Back to the regularly scheduled program

Back to the regularly scheduled program. I haven't seen or heard from Amylis since we got back from Miami and he had me wondering if he really meant what he said or just lied to spare my feelings. It was fourth period and I haven't seen Kaylin since we all got off of break either.

The bell rung and I got my stuff together heading out the class to my locker. Jay decided he was gonna take me home today after school so I'm not excited about that. I'm more so scared for my life. They be giving out license to anyone these days.

"Wait up why you walking so fast?" Kaylin called out jogging to catch up to me.

"Why you walking so slow?" I asked sarcastically.

"How was your trip? I ain't seen you in like a week" he asked leaning against the lockers next to mines.

"It was cool." I replied.

"That's good that's good. I got you something." He said handing me a big gift bag.

"You didn't have to" i cooed looking in the bag.

"But I wanted too. It's something slight nothing to major." Kaylin shrugged.

He got me some candy, a teddy bear, a card with a gift card to pink in it and some flowers. It was thoughtful but like randomly put together. I really appreciated it though.

"Forreal you didn't have to get me anything" I smiled.

"I wanted to so stop saying that. I gotta go to this banquet thing so I'mma talk to you later" he smiled back giving me a hug.

"Ok have fun" I said hugging him back.

"Get home safe" he said and walked off down the hallway.

I met Jay out in the student parking lot leaning against his suv waiting for him to come out. Everyone be talking about me taking to long, Jay really be bullshitting. He probably playing around with his other boyfriend. My phone started ringing causing me to look down at it seeing it was trigger FaceTiming me.

Trigger🔫
Would like to FaceTime

"Hello?" I answered.

"Where tf you at?" Trigger asked muggin the camera.

"Ummm at school? Where tf are you at?" I asked back muggin him.

"Somewhere. I thought you get out at 2?" He shrugged. Bitch don't answer my question like that.

"I do but I'm waiting for my bestfriend to get out the building so he can take me home" I said.

"He?" He asked raising his eyebrow. Don't act brand new mf.

"Yes he"

"He better be gay" trigger said. And if he wasn't then what?

"HE is" I said rolling my eyes.