Final goodbye

This is the last chapter of part one so please read all the way down for Part two!!
This chapter will be short so that everyone can have an ending to part 1. I deleted their pictures out my phone aswell but yall already know what they look like.

_________

Taz (19)
Saturday August 27th

I ain't forget what today was. Even though we ain't on good terms I still care about her. I had got her a charm bracelet made with a heart on it. When she figures out that it opens she'll see that it's a picture of me and her in the middle of it. I bought her a couple of charms that represent shit that she likes. I have no bad feelings towards her. It's just a compromise.

I stopped by Mookie house hoping to be able to give her the gift in person but I backed out. When I showed up her car was gone and I felt relieved. I got out and unlocked their door closing it behind me.

"Damn mf you not gonna knock?" Mookie asked mugging me. The whole fucking family fat. They stay eating.

"You gave me a key for a reason" I said sucking my teeth.

"I be forgetting. Wassup?" He laughed.

"Nun, fuck you rey do today?" I asked leaning in the counter.

He let out a deep sigh. Yea shit hitting him too. "I gotta drop Taliece off at the airport. They just came and got her car today to ship it down to Miami."

"Where she at?" I asked. I hope she not here right now.

"Tati came and got her. By the time she comes back we gonna have to go straight to the airport" he explained.

"You finna miss the fuck out of her" I nodded. We all are.

"Yea I am but I'm proud of her. I kind of wanted her to go to Miami anyways. Gives her a chance to get out of here and experience other parts of the world." He smiled.

"Don't cry like no bitch"

"I don't cry" he straight faced me. Yea he saying that now until his break down like a bitch.

"Mhm."

"I know you is too" he responded.

"Nah" I lied.

"Stop capping. I can't take away your feelings so just say it" he shrugged.

"Time came by fast af. I am gonna miss her hungry ass. Did you contact the lawyer I sent you?" I sighed. Enough about her though we need to worry more about getting Meya back.

"Yea"

"What she say?" I asked.

"They gonna serve my mother with papers. I'm officially going to court over Meya" he sighed shrugging his shoulders.

"You got my support but I ain't taking the stand. Ion wanna feel like a snitch" I joked but was being serious.

"Shut the fuck up" he laughed. I'm really not snitching so I don't know why he laughing.

"I'm Rey go use the bathroom before I dip"

"Where you Rey go?"  He asked tilting his head to the side.