Stinka butt literally

Taz (19)
Friday March 5th

"Where Taliece at?" I asked Mookie as I dapped him up and took a seat on his couch

"She walked to the store wit Jay and Niesha why?" He asked

I was contemplating wether I should tell Mookie her ass outside with that fuck nigga trigger but imma handle that shit myself or imma just snitch cuz she still got me fucked up speaking on my moms.

"If she went to the 7/11 I ain't see her" I shrugged.

"Ion know what store she went to but if she don't make it back then we know wassup"

I nodded my head to show that I was listening. I started rolling one of my blunts while telling Mookie about one shordy from Tally job. She was bad af but ion really do lightskin bitches. I like em brown and darkskin. The front door opened and in walks Taliece. Her little ass ain't slick I saw her phone light in the back of trigger car. She really a dumb ass.

"Hi Amylis" She said. I could tell she was a little nervous by the change in her voice when she spoke.

"Wassup" I replied still looking down at what I was doing.

"Damn can I get some excitement or something?" She asked,crossing her arm.

I ain't even bother to respond, now I got two reasons why I should smack tf outta her. I know she ain't mean it like that but some shit you just don't speak about around me, that being my mother and my brother. We watched as Taliece caught an attitude as usual and stormed upstairs.

"Fuck she do to you?" Mookie asked turning his head towards me.

"She said some shit I ain't fucking wit rn" I shrugged

"What she say?" Mookie asked

"She said sum about my mom not being around enough so I don't value myself as such" I answered

"Ion think she meant it like that. Does she even know?"

"Nah that's why I'm not really mad at her I'm just not fucking wit it" I said blowing smoke out my mouth

"Damn...onto something else , I've been trying to find this one shordy from the party but niggas don't know her" Mookie said showing me a screenshot from one of the party videos.

"I've never seen her" I said shaking my head.

"Shit." He mumbled.

"Why you tripping you don't even know her"

"Yea but she just kept staring at me and giving me smiles and shit. She was pretty as hell but I ain't know what to do. I was out of my body" he said scrolling through his phone.