Double date?

Mookie(20)
Monday February 14th

Mookie(20)Monday February 14th

"Yo what time is it." I asked wiping the sweat from my forehead while standing over the body we just chopped up.

"6:20" Taz said looking at his phone.

"Fuck. I ain't gonna be back in time to take them to school."

"Want me to order them a Uber" Taz asked.

"Uuhhh... yea ion want her driving my shit it's to much for her. Text her and tell her the Uber on their way." I said cutting up the body part.

"Can't she blocked me." Taz chuckled.

"Nîgga use my phone then wtf" I mugged.

"Ok babes" he said grabbing my phone.

"Cut allat gay shit out" I said looking over at him trying to catch my breath.

"You know you like it." He smiled.

"Come on and help me clean this shit up. Put the head in the box and the body parts in the barrel."

"I'm bout to fucking gag" Taz said turning his head while picking up a limb.

"How you cut him up with no problem but you over here gagging and shit when it's time to clean up." I said scrunching up my face.

"Because I had a rush now I'm looking at this shit and it's nasty.... Is that his di *gag noise* wtf" Taz gagged.

"Bro come on" I said grabbing his sleeve and pulling him forward.

We cleaned up the area real good and moved the barrel to the back of the trunk of our unmarked vehicle. We was gonna leave the barrel sitting on a porch and send the head off to the family. This type of life get you into some scary shit. I remember only selling drugs until I met Castro and that's when everything changed. I wanted out this life but every time I try I get tricked back in.

"Tf is this?" Taz said grabbing something off his jacket. It looked like a small piece of flesh. "EW WTF GET THIS SHIT OFF ME" he yelled taking his jacket off.

"It ain't that serious relax before you crash and kill us both." I laughed.

"Nah bro nah that was my favorite jacket" he shook his head no.

"Just wash it" I suggested.

"Nah it ain't the same nomore" he declined.

"You get on my mf nerves Yk that" I said looking over at him the down at my phone.He was like another sibling. I gotta him in line or he gonna do dumb shit that's gonna get him killed or locked up again. That's the way it's supposed to be though. I'm his big homie.

"Yea but you wouldn't be shit without me so you stuck" he chuckled.

We did the drop off and went to switch out the vehicles. I had Taz stop by Walmart so I could grab the girls some flowers and candy for Valentine's Day. I do this every year so they can have high expectations when dating a nigga. If they don't treat them better then me then they not the one.