Chaos

Niesha (18)
Saturday July 23rd

I was kind of excited me and Mookie linked but like, it didn't go the way I planned

I was kind of excited me and Mookie linked but like, it didn't go the way I planned. I was kind of hoping we'd fuck but that's gonna come another time. His energy is off and it may have been bad timing to give him head after what him and his sister is going through but like my dream came true so why wouldn't I take it? I had to tell someone I couldn't be the only with this secret so I called Jay.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Wyd?" I asked to start the conversation.

"Just got done washing clothes you?" He asked back.

"Laying down in heaven" I sighed smiling.

"Tf Niesha" Jay laughed. "Why?"

"I'm gonna tell you something but you gotta keep it between us and you can't tell taliece"

"Uh oh. What is it?" He asked. Do I really be doing bad shit?

"You know how I've been crushing on Mookie for like the longest?" I asked.

"Yesss... don't tell me yall was talking on the low too" he sighed rolling his eyes.

"No I wish but the other day he asked to link and I let him come over and I ended up giving him head" I told him.

"Niesha what tf is wrong with you?" He gasped.

"What? We didn't fuck it was just head. If Taliece can do it so can I" I shrugged. Don't be a hypocrite.

"Niesha you're dead ass wrong. Are you sure you're not the one that outed her to Mookie?" He asked scolding me.

"I did anonymously tell Mookie but I didn't think it was gonna go the way that it did." I blurted out.

"What was your reason? Like what tf did you get out of that?" He asked.

"Idk, I thought that it would possibly open the door for me to fuck with Mookie since she was fucking with Taz" I answered.

"Get off my phone cuz you done pissed me off"

"No Jay" I whined.

"Niesha you just fucked up that girl relationship with her brother because of you being envious and having temptation. You're dead ass wrong to even do her like that and she's supposed to be your bestfriend. Now I'm not gonna tell her but you are." He explained to me.

"Who said I was jealous of Taliece?" I asked scrunching up my face.

"You are jealous of Taliece. You wanted her brother and the boy she liked. You can't keep your legs or mouth closed and you're always trying to be funny around them to be cute. When all of this back fire on you don't come crying to me. I got laundry to fold, get off my phone." He huffed.

"When you're done can you come hang out at the trap with me?" I asked. I didn't want to go by myself.

"Why are you even around there?" He questioned me.