Shut up niesha

Taz(19)
Friday july 8th

Mookie had us at the field today so Wyllo could practice for his football season that's coming up

Mookie had us at the field today so Wyllo could practice for his football season that's coming up. It was hot as hell and Wyllo was slacking. I haven't played football in like 2 years and I was on his ass the entire time. He ended up getting mad and trying to take that shit out on everybody.

"WYLLO TF IS YOU DOING? Get open" Mookie yelled at him.

"BRO YOU NOT CALLING THE PENALTIES. THIS NIGGA BE HOLDING" Wyllo yelled back.

"Stop crying" I pushed sucking my teeth.

"Stfu talking to me" Wyllo huffed pushing me back.

"The ref ain't gonna call everything that happens. You slacking. How you gonna get picked or win states if you can't even catch the ball?"  Mookie scolded him.

"Ard bro" he brushed off.

"Get it together" Mookie said getting ready to run the play back.

We ran the play back and again Wyllo couldn't get open to catch the ball. I may have accidentally grabbed onto his shirt and aggressively tackled him but that's what happens when you play football.

"Bro" Wyllo huffed, getting up from the terf and storming towards me.

I found all of this funny. He need to put all his anger into his plays and not me. Wyllo got close enough to where he could swing on me. I dodged it of course but he was really trying to fight me. I ain't even hit him we just tussled on the ground.

"Wyllo chill tf out it ain't that serious" Mookie scolded him breaking us apart.

"Take me home ion wanna practice no more" he cried.

"If you gonna quit because shit ain't going your way you might aswell drop football. Take your pick. This type of shit happens so suck it up and run the play back" Mookie coached him lightly punching him in his chest.

We ran the play back and he finally caught the ball and scored. See it wasn't that hard. He just needed to focus and put his anger into his speed. We practiced for another hour or so then called it quits. My lungs hurt I need to stop smoking.

"You need me to pat you down?" Niesha flirted.

"My hands work" I mugged her.

I looked Taliece up and down licking my lips as I observed what she was wearing. She wore a pair of black biker shorts that sat right under her ass and a small white t shirt with her black air forces. Meya wore something similar to her but her biker shorts were a little longer for her age.