Big dummy

Taliece (18)
Wednesday may 11th

It was the end of the day at school and Jay was taking me home

It was the end of the day at school and Jay was taking me home. Niesha was still at home healing and I haven't talked to trigger since the incident. I'm kind of happy that we're not talking anymore but like I miss my hoes. Me and Taz are back talking and I love that for me.

"We getting our hair done together on Thursday after school right?" Jay asked as we walked side by side.

"Obviously Jay imma have Mookie pick you up" I scoffed jokingly.

"Ok good cuz I didn't want to ask my mom for her car to drive" Jay sighed wiping his forehead.

"You can't drive anyways you don't need to" I joked. He really can't drive though.

We laughed and talked about prom on our way to his car. I just so happened to look up and seen trigger parked a couple cars down from Jay. He had a gift bag and flowers on the hood of his car. If he thinks this gonna win me over he can take that and shove it up his ass.

"Uhn uhn bitch" Jay gasped.

"Jay come with me" I told him. I wanted to hear the bullshit excuses this man got.

"No and you don't need to go over there" Jay declined.

"Maybe he's trying to apologize just come with me."

"Taliece no" he said more serious this time.

"Jay" I whined giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine but you got 2 minutes and we're out"

"Ok 2 minutes" I agreed.

We both walked over to trigger and I looked him dead in his face with a mug. Get to the point I got sleep to catch.

"Why yo friend over here?" He asked with a slight mug.

"Because I asked him to come with me" I said rolling my neck. Don't question me.

"He not apart of this conversation"

"Either he stays or I go" I responded giving him a ultimatum.

"Have him step to the side. He can be near but just to the side"

I gave Jay that look and stepped back. I want to hear the bullshit that's gonna come out his mouth. Maybe punch him in it too idk yet.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have did that shit. I felt bad af when I realized what I have done. Idk that shit just set me back to when I got into with my baby moms" he explained. I'm calling bullshit already.

"But I'm not her. You tried to hit me" I replied. He looked right at me and punched the wall.

"I didn't try and if I wanted to hit you I would have hit you but I didn't. I caught myself." He denied shaking his head. He looked me up and down seductively and almost made me give in.