Agreement

Taz (19)
Sunday March 20

I had just made a couple bands from Castro transporting some contraband to a prison

I had just made a couple bands from Castro transporting some contraband to a prison. When I was in there mfs wasn't doing no shit like this. In exchange for phones and drugs one of the correctional officers paid a hefty bag for that shit.
We drove the pick up truck back to Castro warehouse and left the money in the hands of one of his henchmen.

"Nice doing business wit y'all" I said as I took the money that was handed to me in an envelope. All hunnids is what I like.

Me and Mookie went back to my car and dipped heading back to the trap. Today was my off day and I wanted to do something.

"Fuck we rey do? I ain't tryna sit around all day" I asked.

"I gotta go pick up these shoes for me and Wyllo at the mall but we can hit top golf or sum shit" Mookie shrugged.

"I fucks wit it."

I pulled up to the trap and parked behind Lo. We got out and went inside seeing the usual faces. "Fuck y'all niggas up to?" I asked dapping them up.

"Not shit" cash responded.

"Y'all tryna go hit top golf?" I asked standing front and center.

"Top golf? Fuck is we? Little kids?" Mar laughed but he was the only one laughing at that.

"Shut yo lame ass up" cash mugged.

"Shid ion gaf" Lo said taking a sip from her red cup.

"Ard come on then" Mookie said walking back out the door.

We all  left out the house and went out to the car. It's enough seats but Mar big as hell and he takes up two seats in the car. I don't sit in the back so really I'm not tripping about space.

"How we gonna ride comfortable in this mf? Y'all know Mar wide back ass takes up 2 seats" Lo complained.

"Fuck you dyke bitch" Mar clapped back.

"You're a ped stfu with that shit" Lo said catching all of our attention.

"Huh?" I asked in disbelief.

"Mcht why you putting my business out there?"

"Tf are y'all niggas talking about?" Mookie asked mugging all of em. This nigga got a little attitude.

"Mar got his dick sucked by a 15 year old" Lo blurted out.

"Shordy ain't look 15 she said she was 17" Mar said trying to defend hisself but he still was making the situation worse.

"And that makes it better? You're 22 years old" Cash joined in.

"Oh hell nah" I said shaking my head.

"Can we go y'all finna piss me off" mar huffed.

"Ok r Kelly" I laughed.

Shits crazy man,A 15 year old? He's not going to jail he's going to prison.We took 2 separate cars. Me and Lo rode with Mookie while Mar rode with Cash. We stopped by the mall first and went inside with Mookie. I'm not a shoe type nigga but they had some hard ass Jordan's that just came out a couple days ago so I had to get em.