Acceptance

Taliece (17)
Sunday March 27th

I was at Jay house being a special guest on his podcast

I was at Jay house being a special guest on his podcast. His podcast was a hit and I loved that he talked about real life topics and he was funny af.

"Welcome back to life as reality podcast. Today I got a special guest for you guys my bestfriend Taliece aka Tally." Jay introduced.

"Hey y'all follow me on Instagram at ta.leelee with 2 e's. Your favorite vloger and loc retwister in the building." I announced shouting myself out.

"Retwister? Really?" Jay laughed.

"I'm not a professional so stfu" I shrugged.

"Anyways" Jay laughed. "Let's get straight into it. Viewers let's talk about humbling men and giving back what they send out"

"Right." I nodded in agreement.

"It's facts that men can't handle what they dish out. They cheat on their women and expect us to be ok with it. " Jay said.

" you gotta humble them to act right. We take so much from men and once we get our get back we're childish and miserable and when we do it we are now emotionally attached, when that's never the case. Just like how we are told we should have just simply left they could have to. It goes both ways." I added.

"Niggas be grabbing their chest curled up in the bed when you cheat back" Jay stated.

"I'm guessing you're speaking from experience Jay." I asked in a joking manner.

"And is" Jay responded and we both laughed. "That's all for our topic discussion let's get into the hot seat"

"Yo ass been waiting to put me in the hot seat" I smiled rolling my eyes.

"Uh duh. So, you've been real quiet lately. You still a virgin?" Jay asked getting straight to it.

"Jay..."

"What the viewers want to know"

"Yes I'm still a virgin." I answered.

"You getting your coochie ate? If so who gives the best head" Jay asked referring to Kaylin and Trigger.

"Ard now it's to hot in this seat."

"Answer the question we want to know"

"Yes I've gotten head and the best one imma sayyyy the only one that's given it to me tf" I lied. I didn't want all my business out there. I don't know who be listening and I don't want to be mixed in with drama.

"Oop" Jay responded.

About another 15 minutes went by and his podcast ended. Mookie picked me up from Jay house and took me home. I went upstairs to do my night routine putting some lotion and deodorant then a pair of pajama pants and a wife beater. I tied my hair up and put my bonnet on over my head.