Choo choo

Taz (19)
Wednesday February 2nd.

I played the game as Taliece slept in my bed waiting for her brother to come get her

I played the game as Taliece slept in my bed waiting for her brother to come get her. She looked cold and uncomfortable so I offered. She didn't have to sleep in here she chose to.

My phone was ringing making me look down to see it was Mookie calling me.

"Hello" I said.

"Yo Taliece still there or you took her home?" He asked.

"She still here she sleep though."

"Ard I'm Rey pull up in like 5 minutes." He said.

"The door unlock just announce yourself when you come in." I said hanging up.

I turned around to see if she was awake . She looked pretty even while she was sleep. Her joggers hugged her butt and her shirt complimented her chest. Her hair was still in tack and all.

I heard my front door open as I was listening for Mookie voice.

"Wassup nigga." He said walking in dapping me up.

"Wassup wasssup" I dapped him up back then went back to my game.

"Why she sleep in here?" He asked mugging me.

"Chill out we ain't do nun she was sleep uncomfortable on the couch so I offered my bed up." I explained.

"Ord." He said walking over to Taliece. I paused my game so I could walk them out.

"Taliece get up so we can go home." He said shaking her awake.

"Ok" she said in her cute raspy voice.

I walked them downstairs and stood at the door watching them as they pulled off and that's when the thought of her trying to give that nigga her Instagram made me mad.

-

Friday February 4th

I got a Amazon package last night wit my name on it thinking nothing of it. I was timid about opening the shit and was about to send that shit back because I ain't order nun but I realized it might be from Castro.

I opened the box slowly looking to see what was in it. Whatever this new strand was, was pressure for sure. He had some gas and some coke in their for me to sell but this not no regular shit.

I called up Mookie to see if he got a package like me.

"Yoo" he said in the phone. I could hear Meya crying in the back.