Stressing

Taz (19)
Saturday March 26th

I was half asleep when I got a phone call

I was half asleep when I got a phone call. I forgot about that car meet and I kinda didn't want to go but we always show up and show out. Especially me, last time we did donuts and burnouts around a cop and took off. Shit just be lit.

"Bro wya?" My lil homie asked.

"Nigga I'm sleep fuck you want?" I asked mugging the phone. Ion like being woken up out my sleep over bullshit.

"Fuck you mean you sleep? You not coming to the car meet?" He asked.

"Oh shit I forgot all about that"

"Yea bitch hurry up" He joked laughing.

"Yo momma a bitch nigga" I responded back and hung up.

Ion fuck with car meets like that, it's just a bunch of standing around and chatting. I wanna see sum. I went into my closet and pulled out a pair of black jeans a white tshirt, my blue hoodie and retro 1. Taliece was sound asleep and her coming would make Mookie look at her crazy. She supposed to be with her bestfriend not at a car meet.

I drove my Audi down to the spot everyone was at in Virginia Beach. Lo finally brought her car out for show.

"Bout time you show up" Lo said with excitement dapping me up.

"Fuck you doing sleep this early anyways?" Cash asked dapping me up aswell.

"I can sleep tf" I mugged them.

"Yea whatever look at Lo shit though that bitch hard" Cash said complimenting her half and half, purple and green Jetta with the joker on the side and a bunch of haha.

"Her bumper gonna fall off watch" Mar joked wit his big fat ass.

"You a hating ass nigga on god. You mad your front tire keep going flat when your fat ass get in the car. That bitch drive with a limp" Lo clapped back. His tire do be leaning and shit but he like it like that.

Me cash and Mookie started dying laughing pushing each other and shit, y'all know how black be laughing. They can't stay in one place they be running around in circles. What Lo said must have hurt his feelings cuz he couldn't even respond all he did was pout.

"That shit wasn't even funny" Mar straight faced all of us.

"Ngl that shit was" Mookie laughed harder

"Fuck y'all plastic dick eating mfs" Mar said shoeing us away and leaning against his car that was parked next to Lo.

A group of girls was walking towards us 2 being very familiar faces. My whole mood shifted seeing that one of em was Marsh. I ain't talk to her since that night she tried to fuck me. She better keep all that shit over there ion got time for it.