Hickey

Taliece (17)
Sunday March 6th

I sat on Kaylin bed as he played the game which was usual

I sat on Kaylin bed as he played the game which was usual. If he wasn't at practice he was home screaming into his headset. We've been talking for about a month now and I still don't know what we're really doing.

"Kaylin are you almost done?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Yea this round almost over then imma hop off"

"You said that 3 rounds ago"

"Ard Taliece this my last round I promise" He huffed.

"You said that 3 promises ago" I said again mocking his voice.

"Stop talking to me" he said with an attitude.

"Ok fine" I said and went quiet scrolling through TikTok.

Kaylin finally got off the game and laid down next to me being touchy feely. Since he told me to stop talking to him I don't want him touching me. I pushed his hand away and kept scrolling through tiktok. He sensed that I had an attitude so now he has one too.

"Mcht fuck is you mad for?" He mugged.

"..." I looked at him then back at my phone.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked waving his hand in my face. "Taliece what is wrong with you? Why you ignoring me?" He said as he shook me.

"Don't touch me. You want me to stop talking to you so don't touch Me" I snapped.

"You dead ass right now? I wasn't serious"

"Well I took it serious so leave me alone" I rolled my eyes.

Kaylin rolled ontop of me and started kissing my neck. I was sort of giving in but I still was standing on business. He trailed his kisses down to my chest then lifted my shirt exposing my bra while he gripped my boobies.

"You want me to leave you alone?" He asked as he started sucking on my nipples.

"Mm mm" I said shaking my head. I still wasn't ready for sex but I enjoyed getting head and having my nipples sucked.

Kaylin left a trail of kisses done to my cooch and slowly slid my shorts off leaving me in my panties. He teased me as he kissed my inner thigh and gently rub my clitoris through my underwear. The sensation felt really good. He slid my underwear's to side and started eating. What ice spice say? Nîgga a eater he ate it for LUNCH.

After he was done we just chilled and watched a movie. Even though it's been a month I still wanted to know where his head was at with us.

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked.

"What?"

"Where are we going with this?"

"Wym?" He asked putting his attention on me.