Gossip

Taliece (17)
Wednesday February 2nd

I was in a Group FaceTime with Jay and Niesha

I was in a Group FaceTime with Jay and Niesha. Jay had left us to go meet wit his sneaky link and we were waiting for him to call and tell us the details.

"Jay wtf happened." Niesha said in the phone.

"Hold on." He said as he was talking to his mom. "Ard my fault so let me tell y'all what happened."

"Plz do. Who was it?" I asked.

"Nathan on the basketball team." He said making me and Niesha gasp.

"You fucking lying." I said in shock.

"Did y'all fuck?" Niesha asked.

"Imma give y'all all the tea. Ard so we've been texting for like a week and he's been reacting to my explicit stories and shit off his spam. So yesterday he texted me all like he tryna link and see what my mouth do and shit like that, so I was like ok bet. So today I told my mother I was going to your house to do a project or whatever and that's when he picked me up. Fast forward we at some empty parking lot and I just got straight to sucking his dick." He explained.

"Was it big?" I asked.

"I mean it wasnt allat it was fat but it had a bitch choking." He said.

"What else happened?" I asked.

"Ard so then he nutted in my mouth and shit and we sitting there for a few minutes talking and shit and that's when he was like he been wanting to try anal but he can't find a bitch that's willing to do it so I was like babes you in the right place bookie. So we climbed in the backseat and long story short he stretched this Ass hole open." He cheesed in the phone.

"Was it good did it hurt?" Niesha asked.

"Yes for a few seconds then it felt good af."

"I knew he was gay." I said shaking my head.

"Don't tell nobody Niesha." He said emphasizing her name.

"I won't now it's time for Taliece to lose her virginity." She said.

"Ummm I'm ok. It's not my time yet." I said.

"Anyways what's up wit your brother he got a girlfriend?" She asked.

"No and he don't want you."

"What about his friend." She asked again.

"He a fuck boy all he gonna want to do is fuck that's it."