Life and death

Taliece (18)
Sunday may 8th

Taliece (18)Sunday may 8th

All my hoes are gone. Cut trigger off and Taz is ignoring me. I don't even know what I did. Me and Mookie are going over to his house today to check on him. Well more so Mookie but I was tagging along because why tf aren't you talking to me.

I threw on a pair of Jean shorts and a white cropped tshirt with my black and white dunks. I was still wearing the necklace he bought me but added like 2 more around my neck and slapped on my Apple Watch. I did my hair in a middle part letting my curls hang. Cute lil fit I must say.

I met Mookie out at his car who was already sitting in the driver seat with the car running. Bitch ain't even let me know he was ready tf.

"When we get there stfu. Don't say shit don't even crack a smile." Mookie explained without going into detail.

"Why?" I asked. I was confused, it's Taz how can I not say anything especially when he be cracking jokes on me.

"Just do wtf I said"

"Ok" I said putting my hands up ✋🏾🤚🏾.

I took over the Bluetooth and played my music. Me and Mookie somewhat had the same taste but I had a different variety.

Mookie later pulled up to Taz house parking behind his Durango. He had gotten a phone call so he stayed in the car to answer that. He told me to go in the house so I did.

The front door was unlocked so I opened it and walked in. His house was very quiet. Not a sound from the game,his phone or him walking. I looked around downstairs for him before I went upstairs checking his room. He wasn't anywhere to be seen. I checked his room and looked around but didn't see him. When I turned around to walk back downstairs there he stood in front of the bedroom door across from his room. The same room he told me I couldn't go in. His eyes were red and a little puffy. He looked at me like he was Michael Myers or some shit. He scared tf outta me.

"Why are you here?" He asked not even cracking a mug at me

"Why are you here?" He asked not even cracking a mug at me. He looked dead inside and I honestly was scared.

"I came to check on you. Are you ok?" I asked playing with my fingers. My body curled up like a scared animal getting low.