Start of disaster

Taliece (17)
Friday March 18th

It's been a week since I've seen Trigger

It's been a week since I've seen Trigger. I've been busy at work and school but I also been ducking linking with him. I'll talk to him otp and text him but I prefer to be around Kaylin more, it's something about trigger that I can't put my finger on.

I was walking to my locker to grab my stuff so I could go home. I've been avoiding Kaylin until the hickey on my neck fully disappeared. I was doing a good job at hiding it but he's been asking to take me out and I don't want him to think I'm a hoe.

"Stop walking so fast I only run when I'm at practice" Kaylin said jogging to catch up to me.

"Walk faster, my ride is waiting and he don't like waiting" I responded.

"Why you been avoiding me? You still mad at me?" He asked stepping in front of me to stop me from walking.

"No I was never mad"

"I see why you've been avoiding me. You got that hickey on your neck" he pointed out.

"It's not a hickey Jay burnt me with the flat iron" I huffed getting defensive.

"Why you lying? You let another nigga suck on your neck" Kaylin said scrunching up his face.

"I'm not he was using me as a mannequin to style one of his wigs and he burnt me."

"Ard yo" He huffed sucking his teeth.

"That's what really happened" I said making my voice crack a little.

"I said Ard you don't gotta defensive about it."

"Ok" I mumbled.

"You still going to the movies with me tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yea but you gotta pick me up though"

"I am. Imma call you when I get out of practice" he said hugging me goodbye.

"Ok." I said hugging him back then walking off to the front of the building.

I didn't see Taz or Mookie car outside and I started to get mad because why tell me you're gonna pick me up and not be here. I called the groupchat so I could get some answers.

"Hello" Mookie said putting his forehead in the camera.

"Yooo Taliece where tf is you at?" Taz said popping up in the Group FaceTime.

"Waiting outside where tf is you at?" I asked with an attitude

"Outside waiting for you. I'm bout to pull off" Taz huffed.

"I don't see you."

"Wave your hand" he said.

"Ok" I said and waved my hand.

"Mf I see you, can you come on" Taz said rushing me.

"Nigga does she even know what car you're in?" Mookie chuckled.