Chapter 7

Isabella's POV

The gala was surely the most glamorous event I've ever been to and most tiring one too. It was so kind of Nate to give me a day off after that night. I came back this morning from New York. I yawned and stretched my arms, grabbing my little knight in shining armor and hugging him close. I snuggle my bunny close to my chest and curl myself on the bed thinking about the kiss.

My fingers roam over my lips, and my lips parted as the flashback from last night danced in my mind for the 10th time of the day.

It was so hot.
A hot makeout session with a hot stranger.
What are we now then?
Acquaintances?
But he said he'll protect me. Why would he do that?
He barely knew me, too! And even called me sunshine.
What must be the reason behind it?
Oh, it's just a kiss. Stop overthinking already.

That's right, I barely knew him. My blush faded.
It probably didn't mean anything to him. He must've kissed a load of perfect women. Why would he be thinking about it.

I sighed. Disappointment encircling me and I closed my eyes, stuffing my head in my bunny when the door of my room burst open, revealing excited Luna.

She walked excitedly towards me, and I sat up on my bed as she sat in front of me.

"So how was the Gal- OOO ?! What is that!!"

Her eyes squinted as words changed in her mouth.
She slid my tank top from the side, and my eyes widened as I gasped and quickly pulled it back in its position.

"It's nothing. Just burned myself while using the curling iron."

I blabbered frantically and let out a weird laugh.

Stupid. Silly excuse, Isabella.

BUT of course she didn't buy it. She was Luna.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest, staring at me.

"Oh really! You never use one. And you don't even "own" one."
She said, stating the obvious.

"You had sex! And you aren't even telling me! Your best friend!!"
She pouted.

"Who was it?

Oh! Was it your BOSS!! Nate! He's quite handsome one."

She teased me.

"What!! Noo!!
It wasn't him.
And I did not have sex!"

I gasped and hit her arm in defense.

"Well then..explain the hickey on your neck, that is glowing pinkish red brightly... You know hickeys are like little vampire foorprints telling us that the guy is desperate to have you."

I blinked at her words.

Vampire foorprints? WoW

"So who gave it..tell me already!"
She asked restlessly.

I blushed deeply thinking about last night for the millionth time. There's no time to get lost thinking about that night again.

"Fine fine!! It was his brother, Aaron."
I breathed out, and she looked at me amazed.

"Well.. we just made out with each other, nothing else."

I shrugged. And her smirk widened.

"A hot makeout session.
I can tell that you are already blushing."

She laughed, and I pout frowning.

"Shut up! I'm not."

"Hahaha, okay, so tell me everything about last night. How did you guys know each other? Does he work in the same company?!"