Prologue | Aesthetics

[BILLIONAIRE SERIES]
ADDICTED - BOOK 1

"He would burn the world for her.
His addiction. His temptation."

·. Description .·

Devilishly charming, smart, 27, British, Aaron Connor

Devilishly charming, smart, 27, British, Aaron Connor .
The owner of the biggest company of real estate. Eyes of shallowness and burning heart with vengeance running in his veins can't help but get attracted to an innocent girl for whom he could even burn down the world.

Sweet, shy, introverted, 24, Isabella Young

Sweet, shy, introverted, 24, Isabella Young. Asian-American budding fashion designer, dedicated to opening her own brand one day. She's a hopeless romantic and believes to find her true love one day. But little did she know, she had let an icy cold man break into her not so perfect little world.

Every human has a weakness.
She was his. His desire. His addiction.
His temptation. Only His.

·.Note from author.·

HELLO, TO MY DEAR READERS! Thank you so much for reading my book. It's the first book of the "BILLIONAIRE" series. I will be writing a total of three books of this series, and they all are based on morally grey men and their dark, spicy, and twisted romance. They are based on love stories of three best friends - Isabella, Grace, and Luna. They can be read separately also, but it will be best if you guys read it series wise, as it will be helpful for you to understand about the characters better. Thank you again for reading and supporting my book. Do leave comments for me to find out how you like the book.

- XOXO SCARLETT ♡

·.Troups.·

-billionaire romance
- grumpyxsunshine
- childhood trauma