Chapter 11

Isabella's POV

I woke up with a throbbing headache when I heard someone knocking on the door. I sat up slowly and held my head with my hands. Luna entered with a glass of water and medicine in her hand.

What happened last night!

I tried recalling the memories of the previous night. We went to the club, had a few drinks and danced. Rest is blurred. She handed water to me.

"Drink some water. And take aspirin. It'll help with your hangover."

I took it and she sat next to me.

"What happened? I don't really remember last night."

"You just had too many drinks and passed out. Prince Steamy found you and helped me carry you to the cab."

I blinked at her words. And tried to recollect the memories.

"Prince who- Aaron?
Was he there at the club?"

She frowned.

"Isa, why did you drink so much?
What's going on with you?
Tell me..what's stressing you?
I know you don't drink so recklessly."

I couldn't hide anything from her. She's my best friend. She knows me very well. She's my survival kit.

"It's nothing. Just work stress. You know, the new collection is to be launched by the end of June. I was just overworked and needed to clear my head."

Technically, I didn't lie. I was worked up and needed to clear my head.

"If you say so.
Take a shower. I'm making pancakes."

She said, smiling widely.
I rarely got the chance to enjoy her meals. She rarely cooked, cooking wasn't her thing.
I smiled in return and nodded.

"I'll be done quickly."
She chuckled at my excitement and walked out of the room.

I got up from bed and stretched. I made my way towards the bathroom and stepped under the shower, and I relaxed myself as I closed my eyes and flash from last night danced in my mind. I opened my eyes wide and gasped as his words from last night rang in my ears.

Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let another man touch you, and you'll find him six feet deep into the ground. And you will end up in my bed, fucked in every hole until the only name you remember is mine. Do you understand, love?

My whole body heats up on remembering his touch. I shake my head and continue my bath. After bathing, I wore a tank top and shorts and headed out to enjoy my breakfast. The delicious aroma of banana pancakes filled the room, served with caramel syrup on top of them. We both enjoyed ourselves.

After breakfast, we both sat on the couch and started watching Mean Girls. It's more like I was watching, Luna was busy right swiping the guys on some dating app. My phone buzzed beside me, gaining my attention. I picked it up and saw a text from Aaron. I saved his number because it was on a special list.

"Today. 4pm.
I'll come to pick you up."

I read it again and showed it to Luna. She burst into laughter on reading it.

"He's asking you out on a date."

"This is not asking. This is basically commanding."

I roll my eyes in disbelief.

"Go and get ready! You'll be going on a date after months."

"I have more than an hour to get ready. And why do I even have to go on this one?"