Chapter 29

Aaron's POV

I walked in front of Vincent, where he was tied to the chair. My gaze darkened as I stopped and stood tall in front of him. I gestured my two men to go outside. There was not even a glimpse of fear on his face. Instead, he smirked, looking at me.

"Aaron Connor. The youngest billionaire of States."

"Glad I didn't have to waste my time introducing myself."
I smirked, sliding my hands in my pockets.

"Alexander looked just like you in his youth. Sorrows, he couldn't see his son grow up."

My jaw clenched on hearing my father's name from this bastard's dirty mouth. I leaned forward, placing my hands on the ropes tying his hands and pulling them tightly. I stared at him with fire burning in my eyes as he winced in pain, and my voice darkened.

"You don't deserve to say his name. I will torture you till you die."

"If you even lay a finger on me, you will regret it."
He smirked, and I let go of the ropes and pulled my phone out of my pocket as it kept on ringing. I looked at the caller Id, and my brows knitted as I instantly placed it on my ear.

"Aaron?"
I heard Luna pant as she spoke.

"Luna, what happened?"
I asked, worried that Isabella might be in trouble.

"We came to the Carmine's, and Isa was with us, but..she.."

"What happened to her? Tell me!"
I commanded as she tried to catch her breath.

"She..she's not here. Her phone is not reachable, and Grace and I can't find her anywhere. I'm afraid that Liam kidnapped her."

"She what? Liam!"
The color of my face drained on hearing Luna.

Her ex-boyfriend kidnapped her! I should've killed him before. I shouldn't have left him alive.

"Liam has been stalking her for months.. and he's the reason she broke up with you. Please just find her..please..I'm afraid he might do something to her."
Her voice cracked as worry wrapped her, losing her best friend.

"I will find her. And I will not let him hurt her."

I hung up the call, and Vincent's laughter caught my attention, making my blood boil.

"Seems like Liam got his girl."

"His girl?"
I look at him in anger and confusion.

"Oh, apologies, I should explain myself. She is no longer your girl. Liam works for me. I promised him he would get the girl he's so desperate to have. Don't worry, he will not kill her. He just wants to see her suffer just like you want to see me. She's just a bait. If you touch me, she will be tortured."
He laughed evily.

"Where is she! TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW!! Or I will blow your brain out this instant."
I yelled at him angrily as I pointed my gun on his forehead.

"Liam will bring her here soon, and you will untie me and let me go."

"What the fuck do you think of me? First, you took my family away from me and now Isabella! I will not let that bastard have her at any cost."
I pressed the gun harder on his forehead as I lost my temper after hearing his words.

Gun shots were heard, and the door of the warehouse burst open as Liam appeared with Isabella.

"Sunshine.."
I whisper out her name as horror filled my eyes, looking at tears in Isabella's scared eyes.

"Aaron!"
She called out my name softly as she tried to break free from Liam's ruthless grip around her arm.

"So we meet again. Untie him right now, or I will shoot her."
Liam smirked at me and pointed his gun at Isabella.

I clenched my fists tightly as I looked at Isabella and untied Vincent.

"You are just a child. You can't beat me. You didn't even realize that I found your men following me. I planned this before you even thought of kidnapping me. It's your day to be dead today, not mine, Aaron."

Vincent threw a punch at me, and I stumbled a little. I heard Isabella call out my name.

"Aaron -"
She tried to approach me but cried in pain as Liam pulled her back from her hair.

I clenched my fists tightly as I felt helpless. I can not save Isabella like this, he has a fucking gun pointing towards her head. Vincent sat on the chair comfortably and crossed his legs as Liam approached us with Isabella in his hold.

"Put your gun down and kick it away."
Liam pointed his gun at me, and I did as he told me.

"Kneel in front of me."
Vincent ordered me.

When I didn't move and just glared at him, he raised his voice.

"I said KNEEL!"
He shouted, and Liam pressed his gun on my head, forcing me to kneel.

I kneeled in front of Vincent, and he kicked on my chest twice, making me fall to the ground. Liam pulled me up from my collar and threw a hard punch across my face. I glared at him and groaned, wiping the blood dripping from the side of my lip. He was ready to throw another punch at me, but I grabbed his fist with my hand and jerked him away from me. He stumbled back, and I stood up dusting off my clothes. Before he could punch me again, a feminine voice interrupted him.

"STOP..!! Stop hitting him, or I will shoot you."
Isabella held the gun with shaky hands, which I threw away, and Vincent laughed, enjoying the painful torture he was doing to both of us.

"Come on, Isabella. You don't even know how to use it. At least threaten me with something you know -"
Liam's mocking laughter ended in a painful groan as Isabella shot Liam on his leg, and she froze, shocked to even move a muscle.

That's my girl!

I grinned and kicked him on his injured leg, making him wince in pain. He rolled on the ground holding his leg, and I glared at Vincent, who now had a horrified look in his eyes. I smirked, looking at him, and threw a sharp punch on his face, making him fall off the chair. I threw multiple punch on the old geezer when I heard another gunshot. I snapped my head towards Isabella and sighed in relief when I saw her breathing normally. My gaze moved towards Liam, who lay lifeless on the ground as the gun that was pointing towards me fell from his hand, and Ace walked towards me with a gun in his hand and pointed it on Vincent's head.

"I'll take care of him. Calm your girl."
He nodded towards Isabella, and a dark grin spread across his face as he held almost unconscious Vincent from his collar, pulling him up, and I rushed towards Isabella.

The gun from her hand fell as I held her from her shoulders and checked her for any visible injuries.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?"
I asked her worriedly, and she shook her head.

"But..but you are bleeding."
She said as she slightly touched my burst lip.

"I'm fine, sunshine."
She burst into tears and hugged me tightly. I hugged her, pulling her close to me, and inhaled her vanilla scent, calming myself.

"I was so scared, I thought... I lost you."
She said in between her sobs, and I gently caressed her hair, placing a gentle kiss on her head and looking at her.

"You didn't. I'm so sorry for dragging you into this mess. I would kill for you. But I would also never pick a gun if you told me to. I don't know a world without you. You are the only light I ever had in my dark world that I don't even know how to live without thinking of you, without seeing you, without being with you. I let you into my world, and you became it. And you know damn well for you, I would ruin myself a million little times. Please come back to me. You were my first love and will always be. I love you, Isabella."

I looked at her with eyes full of love and apology.

"I can not live without you either, Aaron.
I love you.. I love you so much."

She stared at me for a beat, and then her face cracked, and a full-blown grin stretched her lips as she gently pressed her lips on mine and I captured her lips in a deep, loving kiss.

Fuck I'm so in love with her.