Chapter 30

Isabella's POV

I rang the doorbell of my apartment, and the door opened the next minute in a swift motion, revealing worried Luna and Grace. They both looked at me and Aaron and engulfed me in a tight hug as they both let out a deep sigh.

"Isa!! We were worried sick. Are you alright?"
Luna asked while hugging me. I wrapped my arms around them and sighed happily in their embrace.

"I'm fine, girls."
I said softly, and they pulled away, looking at me.

"I should have beaten the shit out of him before when he broke up with you..then this wouldn't have happened!"
Luna huffed and curled her fingers in a tight, angry fist.

She's ready to beat every other guy who hurt me. She's basically my personal bodyguard and doctor.

I chuckled at her cuteness and shook my head.

"You don't have to worry about him. He won't trouble her anymore."
Aaron spoke, sliding his hands inside his pockets, and took a step inside, standing beside me.

Their eyes flicked between me and Aaron and they both gasped as they came to the conclusion.

"Did you.. kill him?"
Grace asked, looking at Aaron.

"He didn't. Ace did."
I replied her and her brows knitted together.

"Ace was there..?"
Grace asked, I could sense worry in her voice.

I nodded.

"Thank you for saving our Isabella."
Luna spoke to Aaron with her almost teary eyes, and Aaron nodded at her.

"Now now.. I'm fine. I'm home. Don't cry, lulu."
I said as I babied Luna, which she totally dislikes. She doesn't like to show her tears. I've told her multiple times that it's fine and that it's nothing to be embarrassed about. But she disagrees, saying she's not a weak cry baby. But look at her now.

"I'm not crying. It's just -"
Luna huffed, shrugging my arms off her, and turned around, wiping her tears.

"Let's go, Grace, we will give these love birds some time for their reunion. And don't forget to treat Prince Steamy's wounds."
She said teasingly, and I mentally cursed.

There. Our Luna is back being herself.

"Luna..!!"

I glared at her.

"You should go and wait in my room, I'll get the first aid kit."
Aaron chuckled at Luna's words and nodded at me before walking towards my bedroom.

I walked over to grab the first aid kit as Luna and Grace settled on the couch. I walked inside, and Aaron frowned, looking at me, holding a small piece of paper in his hand.

"What's this? Is it from that bastard?!"
His voice darkened as he crushed the note in anger.

It must've been the last note from him, which I've forgotten to put it in the drawer with the rest.

"Aaron, please calm down and let me treat your wounds. It's all in the past now."

I replied silently, hoping to calm him as I walked towards him and placed the kit on the bed.