Chapter 24

Isabella's POV

I looked at my reflection in the mirror dressed in a slinky metallic slate grey slip gown made with exquisite handmade cutwork and lace patches on it. I really love how it draped beautifully like molten metal with its dynamic sheen on me. I wore a diamond bracelet and styled my short hair in a bun while leaving a few strands of my hair loose. My gaze fell on reflection of man handsomely dressed in black tux with white shirt and small white flowers tucked on the left side of his chest as he walked towards me. He hugged me from behind and closed his eyes for a fraction of the second, inhaling my scent and placing a soft kiss on my bare shoulder.

"You look so ravishing, sunshine. I really love this dress on you."
He says while looking at my eyes through the mirror.

"Thanks, Aaron. I designed it."
I gave him a shy smile.

"Really?! When?"
He looked surprised.

"I've been working on it for a while. And it perfectly matched with the bridesmaid theme so I decided to wear it."
I turn around, facing him as his hands rested on my waist.

"How did you even get time in your busy schedule?"

"I stayed up many nights to work on it.."

"Sunshine, I don't want you to overwork yourself. You don't take care of yourself at all. I don't want you to get sick."
His expression turned into a frown.

"I won't, Aaron. I love it. I've always wanted to open my own fashion brand. So I'm thinking about working on some designs since my contract at Armani's will be ending this month. I'll work on opening my brand for the next few months."
I smile brightly.

"That's really impressive. I'll help you with setting up your workplace and -"

"Aaron, I want to do it myself. I don't want you to spend your money on me. It's always been my dream. Please let me do it on my own. I just want your support as my boyfriend."

I said before he could complete his words. He exhaled deeply before speaking.

"Okay. But promise me you won't hesitate to take my help if you ever need it."

"I won't. I promise."
I gave him a reassuring nod.

"Good."
He said, planting a soft lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Now, shall we leave.. I don't want to hear Nate's bickering while standing at the altar for being late on his special day."
He frowned slightly as his face was covered with a horrified look.

"Yes, let's go."
I let out a laugh, linking my hand with his as we left the penthouse.

We drove to the countryside where the ceremony is being held as requested by Alyssa. The wedding was totally in Italian style as the bride was half Italian. Toasts and a five-course meal of veal ragu, prawn risotto, saffron sea bream, veal mignon, desserts, and wines from their favorite Italian regions were enjoyed on the villa's terrace. As everyone feasted, a soulful singer took to the white baby grand piano to perform classic love ballads.

The aisle was strewn with petals and nestled in a garden of white roses, orchids, calla lilies, and snapdragons. The nearby cellist and saxophonist played soft music and approached the altar. She remembers the walk well as she descended the final set of stairs onto the terrace, she saw Nate smiling through his almost teary eyes and their loved ones smiling up at her, the soft light, and the gentle sound of music created a sense of peace and tranquility around us. I looked at the beautiful couple standing at the altar, and my gaze shifted to Aaron, who was already staring at me with love shining in his eyes.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds got busy with their photoshoot, and the media captured the moments around them. I turned around when I heard Aaron call out my name. I saw him walking towards me with Nate's mom. I've met her a few times at work, but today I'll be meeting her personally. Not as his son's assistant but his other son's girlfriend. She gave me her soft smile as I gave my best smile to her, giving a gentle bow as Aaron introduced me to her.

"Mom, meet Isabella."

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Kane."

She pulled me in a gentle, warm hug, and Aaron excused himself, leaving us alone.

"Ah, so glad to meet you, Isabella. I've been wanting to meet the girl who broke into the icy heart of my son."

"Aaron... has a warm heart, Mrs Kane. And I just helped him discover it."
I gave a soft smile, and she smiled back at me.

"I'm glad.. he found someone who truly sees him. He has been lonely his whole life. You came into his world and cheered him up..gave him, his lost smile back. No matter how much we tried, he always had a void in his heart of not having his own family. But you have filled it."
She said as she held my hands.

"I'll always stay by his side, no matter what. I'll give him the family he deserves."

"Oh honey, I wish you both happiness for the rest of your life. I'm happy both my sons have found their life partner."
She smiled at me with her teary eyes and wiped them off with the napkin in her hand.

"Let's not cry. It's a day of happiness."

"Yes, it is."
I agreed.

"Mom! It's time for a photoshoot with family members."
Nate spoke, walking towards us, and her mom nodded.

"Congratulations, Mr.Kane"
I smiled at him, and he smiled back.

"Thank you, Isabella. You should come too. You are a part of our family now. Aaron's going to officially announce you as his girlfriend in front of the media."

My eyes widened a little on hearing his words.

"Officially announcing me?"

"Yes. It couldn't be at any better time. Younger brother getting married and older announcing his girlfriend."
He grinned.

"Sunshine, I have an announcement to make. And I need you for that."
Aaron said as he appeared from behind Nate.

"I.. yes, I'm coming."
I replied, and Nate gave me a thumbs up as I followed Aaron towards the garden where media was lined up.

"I'm officially announcing my girlfriend today, Isabella Young."
He said, followed by the shuttering of numerous cameras, and held my hand. He pulled me in for a gentle kiss, and I smiled through the kiss, thousands of sparks consuming my body.

After the photoshoot, we all gathered inside the hall for after-party. I look in his eyes, sinking deeply in his touch as our bodies sway to the soft music and romance in the air, making me drown more in him.

"It's so surprising to know that you dance."
I spoke still a little astonished as I encircle my hands around his neck.

"Just with you, sunshine."
He let out a chuckle as his hands rested on my hips.

"And you look less serious without your glasses. It's more attractive..infact."
I smiled, kissing the tip of his nose.

I pulled back to find the tip of his earlobes tinting pink. I blinked twice, looking at him.

Did Aaron just blush? Or am I dreaming!

"I have a reputation to maintain, sunshine. You can't just sweet talk with me anytime."
His voice came out as whisper.

He definitely blushed.

"Yes, you do. Of being a softie at heart."
I chuckled as the tips tinting crimson.

"Sunshine.. you better not tease me here, or else I'll be the one teasing you at home. You already look so irresistible in this beautiful gown of yours. You don't want me to yank it up and fuck your sweet little pussy raw against the wall of my bedroom."

He spoke the last part close to my ear in his velvety seductive voice making me clench my core involuntarily and I shook my head slightly.

"Good."

He grinned, gripping my hips and pulling me close to him earning a gasp from me.

This man makes me imagine the wildest things even when I'm not supposed to.