Chapter 19

Isabella's POV

We returned in the afternoon to Seattle, and I took a day leave to take some rest and unpack my belongings. I was unpacking while telling Luna and Grace about my short and spicy trip.

"Why is it like this?"
I heard Luna from behind.

I turned around to look at Luna, and my eyes widened as I saw my black lace panty in her hand, which Aaron tore from one side last night. My face flushed crimson as I tried to take my clothing off her hand before she got any other idea. But she was fast enough to move her hand back.

"I-It got stuck in the bathroom hook and tore.."
That's the only stupid thought that came to my mind.

Grace and Luna smirked, looking at me.

"It doesn't seem so..you had sex! DIDN'T YOU!?"
Luna squealed, and I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Oh, finally! How was it? Was he good?
Hmm... seems like he was gentle with you. You can walk comfortably."
She frowned, looking at me, and I blushed harder, snatching away the panty from her hand.

"Ohmygod Luna! Stop imagining us. He was not gentle."

"So he was rough?"
Grace laughed, and I covered my face with my hands blushing hard.

"Grace... not you, too.."
I pout and sat on bed.

"Aw, don't tease her. We should celebrate tonight. My Isa is out of her shell."
Luna said, wrapping her arms around me, giving me a mischievous look, and I elbowed her in her abdomen.

"I'm already out of it."

"Came out of her shell? She must've fingered, I guess.."
Grace looked at us. And I shook my head.

"No, it's disgusting."
I shook my head.

"She doesn't like it. She's our innocent baby."
Luna said while pinching my cheeks.

"Really! How do you know she hasn't?"
Grace asked.

"Isn't it obvious! Our rooms are close to each other. I would've heard her doing it if she ever did. She's so loud."
Luna laughed, making me elbow her harder this time.

"Hey! Stop. It hurts, okay?"
She groaned.

"I'm not a screamer. At least I'm not as loud as you."
I crossed my arms in defense.

"Really? I should ask that from our Prince Steamy."
She smirked.

And last night flashed in my mind. I could remember my screams and cries.

This is so embarrassing!

"NO no..and stop babying me. Grace is a virgin, too!"

"She is the ONLY virgin among us. And she has finger fucked herself multiple times thinking about Noah."
She said correcting me and Grace agreed.

"Yea, I did imagine him almost every night. I always thought Noah would be my first. But unfortunately, he and I aren't happening anymore. I guess my husband's going to be my first and last."
She shrugged.

"It's fine, babe. Or I'll just hook you up with someone. I know many guys who are good at sex. Oh, and there's these glow in the dark condoms going viral nowadays. You can get a chance to use them."
She said excitedly.

"How do you even know about these things? Are you watching too much porn these days?"
Grace and I looked at her in disbelief as she asked her.

"What! No! Porn is not interesting at all. I saw a couple using it in the club last week. It's such a great innovation. I could clearly see his d-"

"Stop! Stop! We got it! You don't need to explain it anymore."
I cut her off in between.

"And I'm definitely not trying them or having sex in the club openly."
Grace said with a disgusted face.

"But it's so interesting and new, you should definitely try.."
She protested.

"No."
Grace shut her with a curt reply.

She looked at me with hope in her eyes, which definitely died when I spoke before her.

"Don't even think about it. It's never going to happen."

"Fine."
She said while sulking and picked her phone while going through it.

I and Grace look at each other and shake our heads.

So typical of her.

"I have an appointment with my therapist in an hour. I'll see you girls at dinner then."

"See you then. Stay safe."
Grace nodded at me as I took my bag and phone.

"Bye, lulu.."
I spoke in my sweetest tone and hugged Sulky Luna.

"Yea, bye."
She scoffed.

I chuckled and walked out of my apartment. I took a cab to the hospital. And I stepped into the elevator when my phone rang. I looked at the caller Id, and it flashed an unknown number. I took the call and placed the phone next to my ear.

"Hello."

"Isabella Jane Cox."

My breath hitched on hearing the familiar scary voice.
I've never used my father's last name after high school. No one knows me by this name except him.

"D-dad.. how did you find my number?"

My hands started shaking, and sweat formed on my forehead on hearing his evil voice.

"You think you can fool me. I know everything about you. Where you have been living. And about your new hotshot boyfriend. Did you become his slut? You must've got a lot of money after selling your body to him. And you want to keep every penny of it to yourself! Such a greedy slut you are."

"D-dad..how can you even think like this about me..it's...it's not.."
I sobbed and my lips wobbed on hearing his cruel words.

"If not, then what is it. Huh?! Transfer the double amount of money to me that you used to. And don't you dare stop sending me money or else.. you'll end up having more miserable death than your mother."
He spoke in a dark tone, sending waves of fear through my body.

"Dad.. I.."

And he hung up the call.

The painful memories from that dreadful night came rushing to my mind. I gasped for oxygen as I found myself trapped in the elevator alone. His words rang in my ears, and my legs gave up. I fell on the cold floor, and my phone slipped from my hand. Tears blurred my vision, and my chest clutched tightly, gasping for oxygen.

No. No more panic attacks. I recovered from them.

And the next moment, everything went blank.