Chapter 22

Isabella's POV

It's been two weeks since my father's funeral. I'm free from him now. From those haunting nights and the painful past, I finally let go of my dreadful childhood. I can live my life peacefully with Aaron.

I organized my desk and grabbed my bag as I walked out of the office. I took a cab to The Skyline Residency and made my way towards Aaron's apartment. Aaron will be back from New York in a few hours. He went there for a business meeting. It's been three days since we last saw each other. I entered the password and unlocked his apartment's digital door, and walked towards the bathroom to take a shower. After taking a shower, I changed into warm lounge wear. I have spare clothes here at his apartment because I mostly spend my weekends here.

I walked out of the bedroom when I heard the main door opening. I saw Aaron walk inside and close the door behind him. I smiled brightly as he moved his gaze at me. I could tell that he was surprised to see me.

"Sunshine.. I didn't know you'd be here."
His mind was still processing as I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"I wanted to surprise you. And I missed you so much."
I said, resting my head against his chest.

He let go of the valise, dropping it on the floor, and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"I missed you more, sunshine."
He spoke in his deep, soothing voice, relaxing every muscle in my body and kissing the top of my head.

"Did you notice anything different?"
I pulled away from him and looked at him while showing my shoulder-length haircut with bangs and highlights.

"I did. The moment I entered inside. You look cute in these bangs."
He chuckled, looking at me.

"You like them? I was really worried that you might not like them since I used to have really long hair."

"Sunshine, even if you get bald, I'll still like you the same."
He said, cupping my cheeks in his palm, making me pout.

"No! Never getting bald. Nope. Not even in my dreams."
I said, horrified, earning another chuckle from him.

"Caramel highlights blend well with your hair."
He said, running his fingers in my hair.

"How do you know it's caramel?"
I gasped.

He remembers everything about me. Every like. Every dislike. My insecurities. My fears. My happiness. He kissed my heart before he ever touched me.

"Of course it's caramel. You like caramel."
He smiled at me.

"Yea, I do. But I'm not going to eat my hair."
I huffed, and he laughed.

"I know you won't."

"You should get changed, and I will cook dinner for
us."
I said and turned around, but Aaron grabbed my arm.

"Wait.. we can go out for dinner. I know even you just came back from work. You must be tired."

How can I let him drive us to a fancy restaurant when I can see he's so tired.

"But you just came back, you need more rest.."

"Sunshine, I'm fine."
He said, reassuring me.

As if I can't see, he needs a long relaxing shower and eight hour long sleep to relax his stiffen body.

"You need rest. We are not going out. I'll order something."
I suggested as it popped up in my mind, and he nodded.

"Okay. I'll take a shower till the food arrives."
I nodded, and he picked up his valise, walking into his room.

I ordered chinese food for us and sat on the couch while waiting for Aaron.

Aaron came after a few minutes wearing his sweats. His damp hair covered his forehead, and the way he ran his fingers pushing them backwards made him look even more sexy. He walked towards me and sat on the couch beside me. He pulled me closer to him and engulfed me in his warm embrace. I inhaled his clean, spicy scent when he rested his head on the nape of my neck. I gently run my fingers through his hair, enjoying the peaceful moment with him.

The doorbell rang, breaking the silence. I got up and took the food from the delivery guy. I walked back and sat beside Aaron as we both dig into the food. After finishing the food, we both sat on the couch. I was sitting in his lap, my legs folded beside his thighs, and his face buried deep in my neck as he planted soft fluttering pecks on my neck. He pulled his head back and looked at me before capturing my lips in a hot, sensual kiss, making me melt in his arms. He moved his hands under my shirt and rubbed his thumbs gently in circles, igniting my skin on fire.

I moved my lips to his jaw, tracing his sharp sculpted jawline down to his neck as he closed his eyes, letting me explore him at my leisure. I sneaked my hands under his sweatshirt and ran my hand over his chest and abs. I never really had a chance to soak him in like this. He was always the one taking care of me. I rested my hand on his chest and kissed along the curve of his shoulder. I moved my mouth close to his ear and whispered.

"Let me ride you."

I looked at him, and he looked at me with a surprised expression before giving me approval.

"Look at you, love, getting all bold."
My cheeks flushed on hearing his words.

We were both equally surprised at hearing the words that left my mouth. Seems like living with Luna has boosted my confidence. I feel whole with him. He makes me feel confident and the most beautiful human existing on this planet. I moved from his lap, sliding off my sweatpants and panties along with his boxers and sweats.

I moved on his lap and positioned my entrance just above his huge cock. I slowly let it penetrate through my walls and exhaled deeply. I placed my hands on his shoulders and slowly started to move my hips. He leaned his head back, resting on the couch, and held onto my waist as I started to grind faster on him. He groaned as he dug his fingers in my hips. My breath became heavy as my juices flowed down till the head of his cock making my movements sloppy. He held me while guiding me, and I rode him to his orgasm.

He moved me as his juices glistened on my stomach. Our heads rest against each other as we both calmed our breaths. I buried my head in his neck, snuggling him lazily.

"Let's get you to bed, shall we?"

I nodded, humming softly, and he pulled me closer, scooping me in his arms before walking towards the bed. He laid me on bed, and I snuggled close to him. He placed a kiss on top of my head before wrapping his arms protectively around me and stirring off to sleep.