Epilogue

Isabella's POV

The sunshine glistened on the surface of red watermelon lime margaritas as I carried them to the huge garden of our private vacation villa, near Brighton Beach. Alyssa walked beside me with a plate full of fruits and we both placed it on the antique british garden table. The warm breeze brushed pass us and we both sat on the chair while sipping on the margaritas looking at the love of our lives enjoying their swim in the pool surrounded by beautiful garden blooming with exquisite and beautiful flowers.

"So, when's the due date?"

I smiled at Alyssa glancing at her visible baby bump in her beautiful bikini.

"The doctor says it's in early fall."
She replied with a soft smile while caressing her belly.

"Early fall? I'm so excited to meet the baby. We can come on vacation with the baby too. It's going to be so amazing."
I said excitedly.

"Yes, and then I'll have to handle two babies at the same time."
Alyssa said dramatically while pouting at Nate who just approached us and sat beside her.

Nate looked at her offensively while tossing a cherry into his mouth and we both burst into laughter.

"oh come on Al, I'm not such a baby."
He huffed at Alyssa.

"Yes, I can see that, honey. You are definitely a grown man now."
She chuckled and hugged his arm trying to cheer up pouting Nate.

I chuckled looking at the beautiful loving couple infront of me. My smile widened as I felt a soft brush of kiss on my cheek. I glanced at the owner of the kiss as he sat beside me.

"I know you have baby fever, love. We may make one tonight then, if that's what you want."

My eyes widened and my face glowed red on hearing his words. He laughed pushing his wet hair back and winked at me sexily.

"Ohmygod Aaron. Shut up. I do not have a baby fever! I just adore them."

The couple burst into laughter along with Aaron. I grabbed the towel placed behind me and threw it at his face, flushed. He removed the towel while laughing.

"Love, I know how much immense happiness babies give you and I would be glad to give this happiness to you. But wait.."
His smile faded as he completed his words after a long thought.
"no no I can't give you baby. No babies."

I frowned at him, a little unhappy and confused after his words.

"Why not? You just said yourself that they make me happy."

"You were just shutting me up and now you are already on their side when they are not even here?!"
Aaron raised his brow at me.

"Stop twisting my words, you know what I mean."

"If we have a baby then you are gonna love them more than me. And that's totally unacceptable! I don't want you to unlove me."
He looked at me with a scared look in his eyes.

I blinked twice comprehending the words that just left his mouth and the couple burst into another laughter.

"I should've recorded it. Damn! I still can't believe I'm hearing these words from you, Conner."
Nate looked at Aaron as if he was possessed by a soul.

Is this man for real? He's insecure of his own child.

I cupped his face and tried to swallow my laugh looking at his visible pout now.

"Aw my love! How can I ever stop loving you?! I'll love you both equally. I promise. Just like yours, my love will only grow as time passes. It will never lessen."