Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1-10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 1 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 1

    XX film and television city, "So I am a martial arts hero" crew.

    Filming is in full swing.

    The staff and actors were so busy that even the actors who hadn't come to the stage for the time being were all taking the script and memorizing their lines and scenes.

    Only...

    In a luxurious and exclusive rest area, an actor in a purple brocade costume and a jade crown was lying on a recliner and sleeping soundly.

    The male actor has an excellent face, with a straight nose and thick and curly eyelashes.

    The skin on the face is as white and tender as an egg that has been peeled off its shell, and there is a bit of cherry blossom-like powder in the white, making it look puffy.

    Even when she was sleeping with her eyes closed, her face was so beautiful that one couldn't take her eyes off it.

    A few actors who were preparing for the stage looked at the actor who was resting in the exclusive rest area, and couldn't help whispering.

    "Nowadays, anyone can be an actor. All you need is a good-looking face. You don't need to work hard on anything. No matter how bad your acting is, people will praise you." "Yeah, it's not like

    us Work hard, act so well, but no one sees it at all. This world is really unfair." "I

    heard that his face was made up, and it used to be ugly. If you want me to say, no matter how beautiful the face is, it's not as good as the original face. Good. What a person looks like is given by his parents, no matter what, I will not fix it!" "

    I heard that he was taken care of by a rich woman, who is super rich and has always praised him. That's why he has such good resources , The acting skills are obviously poor, and there are various big productions." "

    I heard that he once made several actresses fight..."

    Su Lang had just put on his new body, and was lying down with his eyes closed, ready to accept the plot.

    He heard the sour words of several actors, and he planned to settle accounts with them after receiving the plot.

    But I heard a few people talking more and more, and even said such unfounded nonsense that he caused several actresses to have abortions.

    Su Lang couldn't bear it anymore, stopped receiving memories, and sat up from the reclining chair.

    If the tiger doesn't show its power, treat it as a sick cat!

    He directly retorted, "I heard that you hammer, you have nothing else to do except hear all kinds of rumors all day? No wonder you are still a third-tier after so many years." Σ(?д?lll)

    Su When did Lang wake up! !

    The actor who was bullied was startled when he heard the sudden sound, and immediately stopped talking, not daring to continue speaking.

    Several other actors were also shocked.

    Su Lang scolded one, then turned to look at the others and continued to scold.

    "Nursed by a rich woman, I was adopted by a rich woman, why didn't I know? Spreading rumors indiscriminately is illegal, you know, you are responsible for every word you say.