81[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 306 Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen (End)

    Next to the wooden house, one on the left and one on the right, stood two tombstones, separated by a short distance. On the tombstone, his and Shen Yuchao's names were written respectively.

    In the upper right corner of the card, it says: Let's go to the underworld together.

    Hmph, dog man, I really don't love him enough! Even the tombstones are separated by a distance, and they are not buried together.

    Seeing the picture on the card, Su Lang snorted angrily again.

    After humming, the card was turned over again. He continued to look at it, and it was written on the back of the card:

    You died in Shen Yuchao's arms in the end. After you died, Shen Yuchao carried you to the doctor, and begged the doctor to save you.

    But the genius doctor said that you are dead, there is nothing you can do, and there is no way to save you.

    He hugged you desperately and left the miracle doctor's residence.

    On the way to leave, I found the arrow you blocked for him, and the wound on your hand while blocking the arrow, and instantly knew all the truth.

    Moment agony, crazy.

    I only hold you in my arms all day long, and I keep saying that I want to take you back to the mountains and forests together.

    Later, he really carried you through mountains and rivers, and came to a beautiful mountain forest, where he buried you well.

    A small wooden house was built next to the tombstone, and a few vegetable fields were reclaimed in front of the house, and the vegetables you like were planted.

    After growing the vegetables, he built a tombstone for himself near yours.

    Then I gave the wooden house and my life savings to a subordinate who came to look for him, and asked him to take care of the vegetable field for my burial, and then I committed suicide in front of your grave and went down to accompany you.

    Even with a huge amount of wealth, the subordinates still diligently take care of the vegetable fields every day.

    Not long after he was buried, a large piece of green vegetables grew in the vegetable field.

    Every year since then, the vegetable field is still green and full of various vegetables.

    Subordinates will burn paper for you every year.

    Later, he got married and had a wife and children, and these tasks were passed on to his descendants. Year after year, the vegetable field is always green.

    After reading all the content on the card, Su Lang's little nose shrugged even higher.

    (?`?′?) つHmph, why did you go so early, it only happened after he died! Not even 90 favorability points, hum!

    Little Biscuit didn't realize at all that she had accidentally revealed information that shouldn't be revealed just now.

    After the fun was over, it floated to the corner, quietly opened the system panel, and checked the favorability value.

    Hee hee hee, (′`)ノThe host's favorability value for that must have exploded by now! Its little score is about to come to its embrace——

    it looked at the panel with great joy, and after seeing the numbers on the panel, the smile on the corner of its mouth disappeared instantly in the next second.

    65%? ?

    Ah, shouldn't the host's favorability value for that person explode, why did it drop instead! Could it be that my eyesight was wrong?

    It looked at the panel twice more in disbelief, and after confirming that it was really this number, it almost didn't cry on the spot.

    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooery.

    Little Biscuit felt that it didn't understand human beings at all, and was afraid that the favorability value would drop further and lower if it continued like this, so she hurriedly contacted Su Yue'er for advice.

    After a long time, after successfully asking for advice, Biscuit carefully chose a plane this time.

    Then the one-person-one system set off again and went to a new game plane.

    After one person and one system left, a golden soul floated out from above the cemetery next to a certain hut.

    After the golden soul body came out, several light golden soul bodies floated in the sky and melted into the golden soul body one after another.

    The golden soul body suddenly became more colorful, and then floated out in a certain direction in the air.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes