81-90

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 663 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 81

    It was absolutely the most daring thing he had ever done in his life.

    Little Guazi didn't even know why he had a brain twitch and suddenly came up with this idea.

    As expected, Long Xu also did not agree to change his words this time, "No, you are obviously my husband, why don't you let me call you your husband."

    Xiao Guazi was afraid and had a headache, "This... is not allowed to be called, but I I still prefer you to call me Da Niu."

    "No, I just want to call you Husband, Husband, Husband!"

    Long Xu, who lost his memory, became a lot more childish, and not only did not change his words, but deliberately called out several more times.

    She yelled until Xiaoguazi's heart trembled.

    Knowing that today he might not be able to persuade the emperor anymore, afraid that if he continued to shout, people passing by would hear him, so Xiaoguazi quickly changed the topic.

    He continued to stop him from cooking, "Ah Xu, good boy, go and sit aside, okay, let me cook for you." "No."

    Long Xu shook his head without hesitation, his gaze was very serious. Persistence, "Ah Xu will cook for my husband today."

    Xiao Guazi wanted to take the spatula away by force, but she was not as strong as Long Xu and couldn't take it away. Hearing this, he didn't cry or laugh.

    What kind of food to cook, this one who has grown up in gold and jade since childhood.

    Even if he is not favored, he has never touched the spring water with his ten fingers. He has never cooked, and he probably doesn't even know how to wash the dishes.

    Xiao Guazi didn't dare to eat the dishes he cooked.

    Seeing the suspicion in Xiao Guazi's eyes, Long Xu emphasized to him displeasedly, "I have already learned how to cook, and the cooking is delicious. Husband, don't underestimate people." During this time, I have been idle at

    home After eating and sleeping, eating and sleeping, being raised is like a useless person.

    The neighbors gossip a lot behind their backs, and Long Xu knows all about it. Seeing my husband busy every day for him, but seeing nothing in my eyes, I feel very guilty and blame myself.

    So, during this period of time, when her husband was off the ground, he secretly went to learn how to cook with his neighbors.

    Now I can cook edible dishes, and I am no longer the burdensome Axu who knows nothing before.

    Moreover, behind his husband's back, he quietly went to the town to sell a few paintings that he usually painted.

    Those people liked his paintings so much, they gave him a lot of money, which was more than my husband earned after working hard for many days.

    A bigger and better house can be built for him, and he also secretly bought the flute that he has always wanted for her husband as his birthday gift today.

    Thinking of the carefully decorated jade flute lying under the quilt of her husband, Long Xu was very proud and full of anticipation.

    Xiaoguazi didn't dare to answer Long Xu's words.