Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1 -10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 75 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 1

Huo Huo Continent, somewhere deep in the mountains.

A group of monks flew with their swords, chasing and killing an extremely beautiful man in a bewitching red dress.

The man's skin was like snow, with a pair of soul-stirring peach blossom eyes, and he had a seductive aura all over his body.

There seemed to be injuries on his body, the position of his left shoulder kept dripping blood on the ground, but he still flew extremely fast, leaving a group of monks far behind.

"Monster, don't run away again, hurry up and catch him!"

After chasing for a long time, the attack failed to attack, and the chase still failed to catch up. The leading monk shouted angrily at the man in front.

"You want to kill this young master, peel the skin and cook it to eat, and let this young master stop and catch you obediently. Thinking that this young master is as stupid as you! Bah, a bunch of old people who don't want to kill Bilian!" After receiving the

plane In the plot, while Su Lang continued to fly with his sword, he turned his head and rolled his eyes at the shouting monk with contempt.

"Everyone looks like they have been hollowed out, and you still want to catch me, go back and train your bodies! Don't come out and show yourself!" Che, the

righteous words are not for your own sake. Benefit.

His current identity in this body is the nine-tailed fox Su Lang, the little prince of the demon clan.

The monster race is weak, because some sand sculptures spread the rumor that the nine-tailed fox has nine lives, so eating the meat of the nine-tailed fox can bring people back to life, so the nine-tailed fox was massacred by human monks.

Currently, there is only the original owner, a nine-tailed fox, left in this world.

And these shameless monks somehow got the trace of the original owner, and ambushed outside the original owner's fox cave to hunt and kill him.

When he came in just now, he hadn't received the plot yet and didn't know it. As a result, he was hit by a sword after he got out of the hole.

Hearing Su Lang's words, the leading monk was so angry that he almost fell off the flying sword.

"Monster, you are looking for death! Today I will kill you on the spot and eliminate harm for the people!" He gritted his teeth, and pulled out a high-level magic weapon from the Qiankun bag.

Input spiritual power, flick it, and the magic weapon instantly turned into hundreds of extremely thin needles and flew towards Su Lang.

This fox demon is too arrogant, if you don't get rid of him, it will definitely cause disaster to the world! After throwing the magic weapon, the leading monk exchanged glances with the other monks around.

The other monks immediately understood, and took out the animal traps from their pockets and held them in their hands, ready to throw them out at any time.

Want to impale him into a hedgehog with a poisoned needle, and then take the opportunity to trap him with a trap?

←_← That's it? With this little trick of pediatrics, you also want to catch his prodigal son?