finale

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 705 Finale

    Tide kept saying, kept saying.

    Finally, there was a matter that Su Lang was about to forget.

    "That time your soul left your body and wandered to other planes. I originally wanted to simply bring your soul back, but somehow, by mistake, you might not know me while your soul was wandering, so I tempted you..."

    When he said these words, Chao was full of apprehension.

    He kept watching Su Lang's reaction nervously.

    Because, in reality, Su Lang suddenly hated him because of this, and chose to run away and refuse to marry him.

    Ever since Su Lang went to that school, he has been studying and living in it. Until one day, due to improper training, his soul accidentally left his body.

    Knowing that he had taken over the Space-Time Administration, Su Yueer came to find him and begged him to rescue her younger brother.

    He agreed without saying a word.

    This matter could have been handed over to a subordinate at will, but he went there in person.

    Because I haven't seen Su Lang for a long time, I have only contacted him by communication in those years.

    He originally wanted to explain the reason to Su Lang immediately after seeing Su Lang, and then bring his soul back.

    Unexpectedly, after seeing him, he lost control.

    She couldn't help but seduce him, and lured him into a relationship with herself before bringing him back.

    Maybe at that time, he also had a lot of anxiety and fear in his heart, so he did that.

    After all, the marriage contract was only made when he was a child, and he hadn't seen him for many years. He was completely unsure whether Su Lang would like him, and whether he would be willing to marry him.

    What happened later was that after Su Lang's soul was brought back, Su Lang suddenly changed his attitude.

    Originally, she didn't care about fulfilling the marriage contract, but she became resolute in refusing to marry him.

    After thinking about it, he felt that Su Lang must have discovered this matter. Feeling like I cheated on him, I got mad at him and hated him.

    "I'm sorry, please forgive me, don't leave me, okay?"

    After hearing Chao's words, Su Lang was stunned.

    If Chao hadn't mentioned that incident, he would have almost forgotten it.

    To be honest, Su Lang always thought those things were just a dream. A dream that was somewhat absurd and suspected of missing Fang Jizhou.

    So, after that dream, he forced himself to forget it and stop ringing it.

    As for running away from marriage and refusing to marry Fang Jizhou, it wasn't because he felt cheated or anything.

    One is that Fang Jizhou may not like him, and he was just harmed by his irresponsible childhood behavior, and maybe he doesn't want to marry him at all.

    After all, they were young at that time and knew nothing.

    At that time, he did not yet understand the meaning of marriage.

    At that time, many people had whispered in his ears that many women liked Fang Jizhou and pursued him passionately.

    Unfortunately, Fang Jizhou has a marriage contract with him.

    Otherwise, with his face, he would definitely be able to give birth to a child with a good appearance.

    When Su Lang heard this, he also felt that he had indeed delayed him.

    Second, it is because of the dream I had.

    That dream was really not very good, because it was a tragedy. In the end, both he and Fang Jizhou in his dream died in love.

    This had a great impact on Su Lang's mind at the time, making him subconsciously think that they were not suitable to be together.

    If they are together, they will not get a good ending, and they are destined to end in tragedy.

    Therefore, after the dream, Su Lang felt sad.

    Then he chose to reject the marriage contract and set each other free.

    It's just that Su Lang didn't expect that Fang Jizhou had such a rich imagination, and he fell in love with him a long time ago. This move actually caused him so many misunderstandings.

    My heart bears so much pressure.

    "Fool..." Thinking of this, his eyes couldn't help getting hot.

    "Yes, I'm a fool."

    The people behind him hugged him tighter, echoing his words in a low voice.

    Most of Su Lang's sad mood disappeared immediately, and he couldn't help laughing through his tears, "Pfft... how can anyone say that about himself!"

    Chao also laughed, "Now we have it."

    "When we return to reality, go to register Let's re-do the wedding."

    "Are you serious?!"

    "Fake!" Su Lang rolled his eyes angrily.

    ——End of the full text——

    Concluding remarks:

    This book has been written for a long time, and maybe you only see so much.

    In fact, before I started the article, I wrote more than five or six different versions of the beginning of the manuscript, and the beginning that was eliminated by myself was 40,000 to 50,000 words.

    It can be said that this book also spent a lot of hard work.

    I'm going to be bald when I write.

    I originally wanted to write a more detailed and happy ending, and add some sweet extras, but now I can't write it because of unexpected circumstances.

    It can only end hastily.

    I believe you little cuties have seen a lot of books and they are gone.

    The book is gone, we are actually more sad than all the cuties. Because it is like my own child, it has been written for a long time, and every word and every punctuation mark is carefully considered.

    Now that the book is gone, it's not just that we have no follow-up income.

    I can't see the book either.

    Damn, that's it, I should be able to talk in the future.

    Along the way, I also encountered many gangsters and kay monsters, and also encountered many little angels. Laughed and cried, that's enough.

    Finally, I would like to thank all the little cuties who like this book and have always supported it, crab.

    Love you (?????)?;

    see you later, wave.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes