51-60

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 537 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 51

    They have always thought that as long as they treat the goddess well, give her sincerity, and obey her.

    One day, the goddess will be moved by them and fall in love with one of them.

    with him.

    But they didn't expect that the goddess they liked turned out to be such a hypocritical and ruthless woman.

    Not only was he not moved in the slightest, but he also took their kindness to her for granted.

    Treat it as a crime, as a joke and a capital to show off.

    Their so-called "goddesses" never considered being with them at all, and they showed off and ridiculed all kinds of favors they had for her in front of other people.

    The spare tires only felt that they were all sincere, and they were all fed to the dogs.

    They had liked Su Moxue very much for many years, and they really put aside their dignity and figure for her sake.

    But their purpose of doing this is to exchange their sincerity for their sincerity, so that the person they like will also fall in love with him.

    It's not for people to practice.

    It is true that their conditions are not as superior as those of the heaven's favored ones in the academy, and they do not have such a strong family background, but they are also dignified and caring.

    What's more, they are no worse than Su Moxue.

    Although their family backgrounds are not good, they are all relying on their own strengths to enter the Shenghao Interstellar Combat Academy dignifiedly.

    Thinking of the truth about Su Moxue that they heard from senior sister Su Yueer, everyone wanted to laugh.

    It's just that Marshal Su wanted their family to help take care of his children, so he let them live together in his home to eat his food and drink his food, but he shamelessly pretended to be a rich young lady.

    Obviously not much nobler than them, but still aloof and different from them.

    Look down on them, bah!

    Originally, they still had fantasies about Su Moxue. After all, they have liked Su Moxue for so many years and their relationship is not shallow.

    But after hearing the communication between Su Moxue and her parents just now, the last bit of emotion left in her heart completely dissipated.

    A person who doesn't even care about her parents and is extremely cold-blooded, she is no longer worthy of being called a human being.

    This kind of person is not worthy of their liking.

    Senior sister Su Yueer is right, why should they listen to this woman.

    Instead of following her lead and killing innocent people, come and beg for a meal that's no different than a handout.

    It would be better if they attacked her directly, and they got back what they wanted from her.

    Thinking of this, the spare tire squatting on Su Moxue's right sneered, and immediately raised his hand to remove Su Moxue's chin, preventing her from talking nonsense.