31-40

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 31

    Well, when you think about it carefully, he is indeed a bit unkind.

    When he was drunk, he was attracted to sex, and he treated Fang Chao like that, no wonder he couldn't hold back. But they didn't do anything to him, they just gnawed him a few times.

    It's not intentional.

    Besides, he's not a woman, so it doesn't hurt to be bitten a few times.

    And just now he ate the bento that Su Yueer gave Fang Chao, and it was his own fault, it was so hot that his eyes and mouth were so hot.

    They found out that they didn't do anything to him, so they not only kindly helped him find a wet towel to wipe his eyes, but also thoughtfully brought him an ice pack to reduce the swelling.

    Although his personality is not very pleasing, he is actually a good person.

    As for him, it's fine to not be grateful to others, but to blame them instead.

    Thinking about it this way, Su Lang felt that he was a beast. He lost all confidence and his eyes flickered, "I'm sorry, I blamed you." "

    Also, thank you for what happened just now." After thinking about it , he added awkwardly.

    "Then how do you plan to thank me this time?" Fang Chao teased him with a half-smile, "Should I still invite me to eat roasted leeks?"

    Su Lang paused, he really thought so.

    But Fang Chao asked this, he must not be able to say that again, otherwise he would definitely be ridiculed to death.

    Su Lang gritted his teeth, "Who said I'm going to treat you to roasted leeks, I'll treat you to that newly opened hotpot restaurant in the west of the city tomorrow!" "Okay." Fang Chao let go of his hand in satisfaction, and sat back to his seat with a

    smile .

    Seeing his smiling face, Su Lang felt pain in his heart, and regretted that he spoke quickly.

    His little money! ???;

    On the other side, Su Yueer and a few actresses gathered together, happily chatting about gossip while eating a boxed lunch.

    "Let me tell you, I just came back from the bathroom and passed Senior Fang's tent. Guess what I saw?"

    The woman who spoke had a tissue in her nose, with a subtle smile on her face. The actress Fang Chao and Su Lang had a conversation with.

    Several actresses had only seen the little red flower on Su Lang's neck in the morning, and they had been guessing endlessly. When they heard the actress mentioning Su Lang, they all asked curiously.

    "What did you see, what did you see, tell me quickly!"

    The actress lowered her voice and smiled, "I saw Su Lang lying on Senior Fang's recliner, his mouth was red and swollen like a sausage. Apply an ice pack."

    "Then, he told Senior Fang that he regarded Senior Fang as his brother, but Senior Fang did that to him." The

    actresses immediately smiled knowingly.

    The actress who spoke continued: "However, this is not the hottest one yet. Hehe, what do you think is the hottest one?" "

    What is it?" Actress A asked curiously.