31-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 337 Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 31

    After tidying up the mess in the house, counting the time, but seeing the little roommate come back after a long time, Wei Chao went out to look for someone.

    Thinking about everything yesterday, he was in a happy mood, and the corners of his lips curled unconsciously.

    As soon as I got out of the elevator, I suddenly heard an excited voice coming from the front, "Ah, it's so cool! Hit me, master, hit me a few more times..." He looked up at the source of the voice

    .

    Not far away, there were two boys wearing red uniforms in Class A classes.

    Among them, a boy with fluffy curly hair with his back to him was punching, punching and kicking another boy with short chestnut hair.

    The boy who was beaten had a look of enjoyment and excitement, and kept calling, one master at a time.

    It seems to be... Chu Yuansi from class A1, the little roommate's deadly enemy.

    His eyes fell on the violent boy, and after recognizing who it was, Wei Chao's entire face darkened.

    No wonder Mingming helped him to give the base system an order to ask for leave, but he still didn't return to the dormitory.

    It turned out that he turned around and found Xinhuan again, playing a game of master and slave with Xinhuan here.

    Seeing the picture in front of him, a sense of sourness rushed into his heart, and from his heart to his throat.

    There was sourness in his mouth, and his brain was instantly occupied by crazy jealousy, which was out of control and almost overwhelmed his reason.

    Wei Chao immediately made two steps in three steps, and walked over furiously, interrupting the little roommate's movements, "What are you doing with him!!"

    Scary!

    Su Lang was beating Chu Yuansi with all his might, and he was having a good time when he suddenly heard a familiar voice. He was so frightened that his hands trembled twice.

    He stopped beating Chu Yuansi all at once, and turned his head away.

    ((((;?Д?)))) Groove was actually seen by Wei Chao, ahhh! His image is gone!

    (╯°Д°)╯︵┴┴

    When Xunsheng saw Wei Chao, whose face was darkened as if he came to collect debts, he suddenly felt his head buzzing. He panicked for no reason,

    as if he had been caught cheating on the spot.

    Subconsciously, Su Lang quickly put his hands away, and explained aloud, "I didn't do anything, really. It's not what you think! Chu Yuansi and I really have nothing, just discussing each other..." He secretly

    regretted If he knew it earlier, he would not have promised Chu Yuan to beat him for the money.

    Now that he is hit by Wei Chao, he will definitely think that he is the kind of person who likes to play master-slave games.

    He tried hard to make the matter Explain clearly.

    Chu Yuansi on the side was beaten up, and suddenly Wei Chao came out to ruin the good thing. He was very unhappy.