81-90

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 387 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 81

    Touching the tip of his nose, Su Lang politely declined the bento offered by a group of people, "No need, crab. You should eat these bento by yourself, I already have a bento." "Ah, I already have a bento

    ... ..."

    Hearing that Su Lang already had lunch, there was a burst of lamentation from the crowd.

    Then, one after another left around his table with their lunch boxes in regret, and the crowd that was originally packed was reduced by half in an instant.

    Of course, there are also some people who are unwilling to give up and still insist on not having it. I want to see what Su Lang's bento is like, and whether they make better ones.

    Without thinking about it, he knew that his bento must have been made by his playful girlfriend Su Yue'er.

    If what they did was not as good as theirs, they could take the opportunity to stuff their lunch boxes and let him discover their goodness.

    Then, leave that scumbag Su Yueer.

    Su Lang didn't expect that after saying this, there were still people who would not give up and leave.

    These people are afraid that they want to see what his bento looks like.

    But he didn't bring any bento at all, and he planned to go to the cafeteria of the base to order food. Those who already had bento were just talking about it to bluff people, so where did they get the bento.

    Just as he was thinking like this, a loud voice suddenly came from the front, "Su...Student Su, eat this... this bento!" The

    voice was so loud that Su Lang couldn't help but look up when he heard it.

    The person speaking was a dark and thin boy, wearing an orange uniform, holding a pink bento box with cartoon puppies in his hand, sweating profusely on his face.

    He just squeezed to his desk from the crowd, panting while talking, apparently running all the way here.

    Emmm, the original owner's male admirer also came to give bento?

    Seeing the speaker clearly, Su Lang opened his mouth and was about to reject his bento as well, but the boy took a few breaths before continuing to speak immediately.

    "This bento was brought to you by someone who asked me to help you. He said, this bento is filled with dishes that you like to eat. You can look at the bento inside and decide whether you want to eat it or not." Then, the boy

    said Put the bento box on the table and quickly opened the lid.

    As soon as the lid is opened, the fragrance overflows instantly.

    Smelling the aroma that floated into his nostrils, Su Lang's refusal words disappeared in his mouth, turned into saliva, and swallowed into his stomach.

    He lowered his eyes slightly, and saw that the pink bento printed with the cartoon puppy pattern was filled with a variety of rich dishes in a very neat and elegant manner.

    Rice that is white as white as pearls, grilled chicken wings and drumsticks that are golden in color and coated with a very delicious sauce, red cherry tomatoes that are as red as rubies...all of them are his favorite dishes, and none of them are delicious