51-60

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 199 The Little Proud God of Wealth VS The Author 51

    After a long time, a concert of nature finally came to an end.

    Someone gently tidied up his little cutie, put his arms around him, sat side by side on the picnic mat, and had dinner together.

    "Ning Chao, I want to eat the roast chicken you fed yourself." Su Lang leaned against Ning Chao's arms, raised his head slightly and looked at him eagerly, his voice slightly hoarse.

    My little cutie is so cute, there is absolutely no way to refuse it.

    Looking at the cute and soft expression of the man in his arms towards him, Ning Chao's heart melted all at once.

    "Okay, follow orders, feed it to our little cutie right away." He lowered his head, smiled and gently pressed a kiss on the forehead of the cute little cutie in his arms.

    Then, wearing gloves, he picked up the roast chicken in the heat preservation box.

    "Honey, which part do you want to eat first?"

    "Chicken leg, I want to eat chicken leg!" Su Lang glanced at the roast chicken in the incubator, and swallowed hard.

    "Okay."

    Ning Chao unscrewed a chicken leg from the roast chicken, gently tore a small piece and fed it to him, "Honey, ah—"

    "Ah—" Su Lang opened his mouth and fed the chicken Biting the food into his mouth, he leaned against his arms and chewed slowly.

    Obviously some herbs were added, so the chicken should taste a bit bitter, but for some reason, the more he chewed it, the sweeter it became.

    "Ning Chao."

    "Well, what's the matter, dear?" Ning Chao kept tearing up the chicken in his hands and feeding it to his little cutie, humming lightly.

    "Did you add a lot of sugar to this roast chicken?"

    "No sugar."

    "No sugar, how can it be so sweet?"

    Ning Chao tilted his head and thought, "Probably... because we My little cutie is too sweet."

    Delicious and sweet.

    ...

    After the misunderstanding was resolved, Su Lang and Ning Chao started a shameless life in the next few days.

    The two go out on dates every day, and often come back after playing until very late.

    Sometimes, just don't come back.

    After listening to the report from the biscuit, Su Yueer, who was sitting in the car returning home, just wiped the oil from the handsome NPC Chu Zitan, immediately beamed with joy.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? Not bad, the progress is really fast, hehehe.

    It seems that she will soon be able to put down the burden directly, leave this game and go back to enjoy life.

    Hmm... It's just a little weird that I can't bear to part with the handsome guy in this game.

    Su Yue'er leaned on Chu Zitan's lap, and continued to ask Little Biscuit leisurely in her mind, "That's right, how much does that brat Su Lang think of that guy?" [Wait a minute, let me check...