41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 266 Sick and Weak Emperor VS Blind Beauty Queen 41

    The two wiped their eyes in disbelief. There were still boxes floating in the air in the room, and the shadow was still there.

    After confirming that what they saw in front of them was real, the faces of the two guards turned pale instantly. They quickly threw away the lamps in their hands and fled desperately.

    "Ghost...ghost, there is a ghost!"

    Two terrified screams pierced the night sky above the Prince Regent's Mansion.

    (ˉ ̄-) Tsk, these ancients were so timid—

    seeing the guards rushing out with frightened faces, Su Lang, who was searching for treasures in the house, shook his little head with admiration, and continued to close slowly. Get up the treasure.

    Biscuit: ←_←

    Isn’t it because he wears a night suit with built-in invisibility function, people can’t see other people at all, they can only see the box floating up and disappearing by itself, can you not be afraid?

    Here, Su Lang moved all kinds of gold and silver treasures into the space one after another in the warehouse.

    The regent and Shen Shuyuan in a certain room on the other side didn't know anything about it, and were playing a funny guessing game.

    Inside the house, there was a circle of servants.

    "Woooo..." Shen Shuyuan lay on the bed with his swollen face, weeping but couldn't speak.

    His hands were swollen like pig's trotters, and although he had been washed many times, he still smelled like chicken excrement.

    Unable to speak a complete sentence, he reached for the pen handed to him, trying to write to explain everything, but he couldn't hold the pen at all.

    After several attempts, Shen Shuyuan still couldn't pick up the pen, so Shen Shuyuan had no choice but to sign to his parents by the bed with his hands and lips unwillingly, to complain to them.

    "Hmm..." He moved his lips and mouthed the word "Emperor".

    He raised two pig's trotters again, made a gesture of slapping someone with a shovel, and then pointed at himself.

    It means that I was photographed like this by the little emperor with a shovel.

    But his face was too swollen, and his lips moved very little, so he couldn't see the movements clearly, and his hoof was still swaying weakly.

    The regent pinched his nose and looked at it for a long time, but he couldn't understand what his son was trying to say, "??" The

    regent princess stood beside the bed with a distressed expression, covered her nose with a handkerchief, and looked at her pig son's face. He looked so distressed that he couldn't speak, and couldn't help wiping away tears.

    "Poor mother, who is it that is so vicious and cruel to you? Wuwuwu... If mother finds out, I will let your father destroy his nine clans!

    " "It's the little emperor!

    Shen Shuyuan hummed vigorously, wanting to tell the princess regent that the person who beat him was the little emperor, and let them avenge him quickly.