71-74[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 71 National Male God VS Black Material Male Idol 71

    Naturally, Fang Chao's studio doesn't intend to admit it. It's one thing to be fired, but it's different if he really admits it.

    Seeing that the hype is almost over and the effect has been achieved, the public relations team sent out the clarification announcement that had been prepared.

    After getting the official denial and clarification, the female fans breathed a sigh of relief and smiled happily, while the CP fans wailed.

    Of course, there are some people who refuse to believe it, but it doesn't matter.

    When Su Lang saw this clarification announcement, he had just finished filming an advertisement and was on his way home.

    He couldn't help being stunned for a while, he didn't know why he always felt sore and uncomfortable in his heart.

    It should be that the obsession value was still 5% short and could not be eliminated, so he did this. Su Lang quickly found a reasonable excuse for his reaction.

    Shaking his head, he was about to put down his phone, when suddenly, a reminder popped up that someone had hit him.

    Su Lang's obsessive-compulsive location opened the reminder, and when he saw it, he was so scared that he almost lost his grip on the phone.

    Fang Chao V: It's not a scandal, we both love each other deeply. Langlang, meeting you is the luckiest thing in my life. @苏波;

    "Fuck, is this lunatic Fang Chao crazy?!" He

    actually admitted the scandal and said that they both love each other deeply! Who and him love each other deeply, and when did you say such a thing?

    He never said this at all, it was clearly his own imagination.

    Also, does he know what serious consequences he will bring if he does this! Su Lang scratched his head irritably.

    The assistant Xiaojuzi was also stunned, oh my god, Fang Yingdi has publicly admitted his relationship with Brother Lang!

    ?_? So romantic, woo woo woo...

    After scratching his head again, Su Lang picked up his phone and decided to call Fang Chao to settle the score with him, telling him to delete the article quickly.

    As soon as the phone was picked up again, the car stopped suddenly.

    Su Lang glanced out of the car window suspiciously, and saw Fang Chao in a white suit standing outside.

    Well, just as I was looking for him, I delivered it to my door! He immediately opened the car door and walked down angrily, "Fang Chao!!" After getting

    out of the car, Su Lang suddenly found that Fang Chao was standing in a sea of heart-shaped flowers, holding a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

    The area around the sea of flowers is densely packed, surrounded by a lot of people watching the excitement and eating melons.

    Among them were Director Lin, Xiao Cheng, and Su Yueer.

    Su Lang's heart skipped a beat suddenly, feeling a sense of foreboding, and he was about to go back to the car, but when he turned around, he found that the car had already driven away.