91-95[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 577 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 91

    "You can punish me any way you want. If you want my life, I can give it to you. I just ask you not to leave..."

    Punish him and make him pay for his life. What is this all about?

    Su Lang's eyebrows twitched when he heard it, and he interrupted him immediately, "Stop, don't talk!"

    Zuo Chao immediately stopped talking obediently, and looked at his daughter-in-law with some anxiety in his heart, just like a student waiting for training.

    Seeing this, Su Lang was secretly amused.

    Glancing at his man, he spoke slowly, and directly explained the matter to him.

    "You must have memories, you should know that this is a game world. That plane, I was indeed poisoned." "

    But the person who poisoned me was not you, but a string of data Shen Yuchao, you only entered that world together when I entered that world, and you did not do anything before that." Didn't

    he do it?

    Zuo Chao's heart relaxed for the most part.

    The big stone that weighed on my heart also fell instantly.

    Thinking of what Su Lang mentioned just now that he put in together when he got in, several images flashed through his mind.

    Indeed, the behavior and behavior in his memories of each plane are completely inconsistent with his thinking. He had always wondered why his former self would do those things.

    It turned out that those were all made from the original string of data before he wore it.

    Seeing Zuo Chao seemed to understand, Su Lang continued to tell him about the situation.

    "So you are not to blame for that incident at all. It was just an accident that the two kinds of poisons collided to cause toxicity. You didn't know it. It wasn't your fault.

    " of. Not long afterward, I knew the truth, I was neither angry with you nor hated you. It was me who was wrong, not you, understand? "

    "I don't understand." Zuo Chao simply shook his head.

    ψ('?') ψ!

    After talking for a long time, his throat was almost dry, but when he heard this answer, Su Lang was so angry that he was about to jump up.

    Zuo Chao added another sentence, "Everything my wife does is right, there can be no mistakes. Even if she is wrong, she is still right, and there must be a reason."

    Su Lang's anger value instantly cleared to zero.

    The joy value quickly soared to the top.

    Yes, very conscious.

    He nodded secretly in his heart with satisfaction, but he pretended to refute with duplicity, "I know you're glib!

    " , deliberately matching his words.

    Turning his eyes, he landed on his daughter-in-law's lips, and smiled, "I don't know how my wife wants to punish the young one?" He

    said it was punishment, but in fact, he was probably still thinking about the kiss he didn't kiss before, and wanted to make himself kiss him?

    Su Lang followed his man's gaze and guessed the meaning of his words, feeling amused in his heart.