91-97[🔚]

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 397 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 91

    He pressed the answer button casually.

    A familiar female voice came from the other end of the phone, "366, your friend named Su Lang was taken to the dungeon of the robot headquarters by a group of robots, and said to..." Hearing the words from the other side of the phone, Wei

    Chaofei His body froze.

    In the next second, he speeded up almost instantly, and his whole body turned into a stream of light and disappeared into the sky.

    On the other side of the phone, 367 is going to make up a story about what threats the robot has made, and what they plan to do to Su Lang.

    But he only had time to say that Su Lang was taken to the headquarters dungeon by the robot, and the phone was hung up immediately.

    "Duddu—"

    She actually hung up the phone before she finished speaking! Looking at the mobile phone screen showing that the call has ended, 367 has a black line on his face.

    But thinking that he hung up the phone in such a hurry, he must be very nervous about this friend, 367 couldn't help laughing happily.

    Just now she was fighting with that male human named Su Lang on the playground, and she was getting more and more invincible, and retreated steadily.

    It was about to be stabbed by him with a sword, but the robots in the base somehow sensed the energy here, and all rushed over.

    As soon as she moved her spiritual power, she had an idea.

    Immediately ran to tell those robots that Su Lang's brain was not working, it seemed that there was something wrong, and it must be said that the lecturers and managers in the base were all robots.

    He also said that the outside world is under the rule of robots, and everyone has been brainwashed and their memories are all false. I want to persuade her to follow the resistance to defeat the robots and regain their homeland.

    After the words were finished, sure enough, the group of robots immediately restrained Su Lang and took him to the headquarters cell to be imprisoned.

    Then she called 366 immediately, but she didn't expect 366 to be so anxious.

    It seemed that she was not mistaken this time, and she made the right choice.

    With that male human named Su Lang around, 366 would definitely go to war with the robots and wipe out all the robots in a fit of rage. In this way, the goals of the organization are not far from being achieved.

    Thinking of what was about to happen, 367 happily put away his phone, turned around and was about to leave the base.

    I plan to go back and organize a report.

    As soon as he turned around, he was hit on the head by an electric baton head-on, and then his vision went dark and he lost consciousness.

    "This human being already knows about the outside world, so he will also take it away."

    "Okay."

    ...

    Robot headquarters, a certain dungeon.

    The cell door opened, and several strong robot guards threw a boy in a red uniform inside.

    "Boom!"