71-80

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 377 The Heartthrob of the Base VS the Crazy Dangerous Roommates 71

    Didn't he hear a mouse?

    Are you not curious about where the mouse is at all, and don't want to shoot the dead mouse at all? This is not scientific.

    Little Biscuit refused to accept this prop, it bought it for nothing, tried to struggle, turned up the sound a little more, and played it again.

    "Squeak! Squeak!"

    The sound was too loud. This time, Wei Chao finally noticed the rat noise coming from the cabinet, and turned his head to look at the sound.

    Seeing that Wei Chao was finally able to draw his attention to the drawer, Biscuit let out a long breath.

    Huh, it's too difficult.

    "Where did the mouse come from?" Wei Chao frowned suspiciously when he saw the place where the sound came from.

    The drawers are all locked, so tightly sealed, how can there be any possibility of mice running in.

    This matter is a bit unbelievable...

    After thinking for a while, he took out the key, opened the drawer where the mouse sound came from, and pulled it out.

    As soon as the drawer was opened, it was found that it was empty, only a small little book was placed, and no mice were seen.

    And the sound of the mouse disappeared.

    He casually glanced at the comic book, raised his eyebrows slightly, "Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia?"

    Yes, it's this book, open it quickly! open it!

    Seeing the book lying in the drawer, Biscuit jumped up and down excitedly, wishing to rush up and grab Wei Chao's hand, and help him pick up the book and open it.

    So that I can quickly complete the task and escape this big crisis.

    It's a pity...

    "What a naive title." Seeing the title on the villain's book, Wei Chao suspected that it might be a children's book.

    He remembered that he had never seen this book before, and he didn't know when it was put in the drawer.

    Looking at the title of the book with distaste, Wei Chao picked up the book directly under the excited and expectant eyes of Biscuit.

    Then...

    without even looking at it, he just clasped his palms together, and the super invincible magic book instantly turned into a pile of ashes in his palm.

    With another tilt of the hand, the ash fell to the ground again.

    Little Biscuit's excited expression froze.

    The book was turned...into ashes? ?

    Looking at the ash lying quietly on the ground, the original form could not be seen at all, Little Biscuit felt that the whole system was not good.

    ?_? Without such a thing, it’s fine if you don’t open it, but it was destroyed. How can it complete the task set by the patron!

    After destroying the Super Invincible Encyclopedia of Magic, Wei Chao withdrew his hand and was about to go back. His eyes fell on the broken stool on the ground. After thinking about it, he squatted down again.