51-60

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 455 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 51

    They, they are actually holding hands together!

    The killers were startled.

    Their eyes subconsciously moved up, and suddenly, they saw a pair of green peach hairpins on the buns behind their heads.

    Peach hairpin... or a pair? !

    ?('?д?')?;

    Thinking of the rumor they discussed just now, Su Lang and Mr. Nangong, the oiran of the Bicui Building, wore a pair of green peach hairpins together. In other words, the other peach hairpin was given to Mr. Nangong.

    At this time, this peach hairpin was worn on the hair of their pavilion master.

    So, those two bastards were mistaken, and they kissed me with Su Lang in front of the Bicui Tower, and the one who wore the peach hairpin together was not some kind of oiran Mr. Nangong at all.

    But their cabinet master.

    Just now they were still discussing behind their backs that it was Mr. Nangong who was hanging out with Su Lang, and they even called him a man of humble origin.

    He also said that Su Lang was having an affair with other people in the courtyard...

    It's over, it's over, they insulted the pavilion master, and he caught him straight!

    Don't talk about rank A now, maybe even rank B won't even think about being promoted again in this lifetime.

    Thinking of this, the faces of all the killers turned pale, regretting too much.

    Immediately lay down on the ground again, lay down and pretended to be dead, not daring to move again, for fear that the Pavilion Master would go back on his word and decide to come back and kill them on the spot.

    He bitterly scolded those two people who spread false rumors everywhere without knowing the matter clearly.

    Talking nonsense without knowing anything is killing people!

    ...

    Leaving the bridge, Nangong Chao immediately called out Jiayi and ordered him to investigate the person who spread the rumors.

    Catch those who spread rumors.

    Rumor spreader?

    As soon as Jia finished his task and came back, he was about to go to bed after washing up, when he was called out by Nangong Chao, very sleepy.

    After listening to his instructions, I was puzzled, "Didn't those people say that they were sent by those two boys, Zhu He and Qian Qing? Why don't you investigate, just arrest them and hand them over to you?"

    After saying that, Su Lang threw him a contemptuous look.

    Nangong Chao also threw him a disdainful look.

    A Yi received unanimous contempt from the husband and wife: ???;

    both of them despise him, and if they don't bring bullying together like this, did he say something wrong?

    "If it was the two of them who reported it, why would I ask you to come out? Why don't you just let Xingtang arrest them."

    Nangong Chao felt that Jia's head was really not easy to use, and once again considered the idea of changing people. thing.