71-80

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 475 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 71

    Unexpectedly, despite his protection in every possible way, this day will finally come.

    Seeing the general's expression, Nangong Chao knew that he guessed right, he must have known about it.

    Thinking of the pain his baby had suffered, he snorted coldly.

    "General, have you ever thought about how innocent the Yu family who has been wiped out is so innocent."

    He turned his head and looked at Su Lang who was on the side.

    "Seven years ago, he was still a child. He was supposed to live a peaceful life without worrying about food and clothing. He didn't do anything, but lost all his relatives and friends overnight, and lived on the street without food. How innocent is he?" the general said fiercely

    . Turning his head to look at Su Lang, "He is..."

    "The remaining son of the head of the Yu family, he escaped a catastrophe when he went out with his servants to buy candied haws." Nangong Chao's thin lips moved slightly.

    After hearing Su Lang's identity clearly, the general's face turned even paler and his body trembled.

    I just feel guilty.

    He knelt down facing Su Lang, and apologized to him on behalf of his fourth brother, "Son, I'm sorry...I..."

    Su Lang didn't expect that the general who was still aggressive just now would say a few words because of his man. Then he suddenly knelt down and apologized to him, not as arrogant and unreasonable as he imagined.

    The dislike brought by Du Bailin to him in my heart disappeared a lot at once.

    Before he could finish his apology, he interrupted him directly, "The general doesn't need to apologize to me. It was Du Bailin who destroyed my family, not you. The wrong has its head, and the debt has its owner. Now the other person is dead. It's over."

    His eyes unintentionally swept across the gazebo, and when he saw Du Mingfeng who was unconscious on the ground, Su Lang suddenly gave a smirk.

    Turning to the words, "If the general still feels guilty, then let your son pay for all the gold ingots owed to me." So

    what if he is dizzy, don't think less of the gold ingots owed to him.

    While talking, he put his hand into his bosom, took out an IOU and handed it to the general.

    The gold ingots owed to him? The general wanted to insist on apologizing to Su Lang, but was taken aback by what he said.

    He took the IOU that was handed over, and when he saw it, he was instantly pissed with anger.

    How dare this unfilial son owe so many gold ingots outside!

    Fearing that Du Mingfeng would not be beaten badly enough by the fat man, Su Lang continued to add fuel and jealousy, "These gold ingots are owed by Mr. Du and I in the Bicui Tower, who lost the bet." "He went to Bicui

    Tower When he was in Cuilou, he insisted on seeing Mr. Nangong, the flower chief. Mr. Nangong didn't want to see him, so he threw a tantrum in Bicuilou, threatening that he was the son of a general and that he would bring people to demolish Bicuilou." "I heard that I asked to see Mr. Nangong