The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1-10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 679 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 1

    It was cold, and the sky and the earth were a vast expanse of white, which could not be seen at a glance.

    As soon as Su Lang traveled to the new plane and received the plot and memories of the plane, he was so cold that he couldn't help shivering.

    There was a thick layer of snow under him, walking on it, it was so cold that his limbs could not move freely.

    This is a world of orcs. There are often natural disasters due to lack of supplies. The orcs form tribes according to different races to live in groups.

    The original owner of his current body is one of the children of the leader of the cat tribe.

    The leader of the cat tribe has many children, and the original owner is the weakest one. He was born with a serious illness, several times thinner than other kittens.

    Even when he became an adult, he was still small, looking like a kitten that hadn't been weaned yet, only a few laps bigger than a kitten.

    Beastman, as the name suggests, is a beast that can transform into a human form, and all orcs will be able to transform into a human form when they reach adulthood.

    But there are exceptions for some particularly weak orcs, and the original owner is one of these exceptions.

    Because of his naturally thin body, he looked sickly and unhealthy, and his strength was too small to do much work, so he was not loved by his parents.

    If you are not favored, you will often be ignored, and you will always be hungry if you don't have much food.

    Already thin and weak, and often unable to eat to supplement nutrition, the original owner became weaker and weaker in a vicious circle, and his size never grew because of lack of nutrition.

    In the end, even after becoming an adult, she still can't transform into a human form, and still looks like this kitten.

    The area where the original owner's tribe is located is called Tianhe Forest. It is winter, and a snow disaster occurred a few days ago.

    There was an avalanche near the tribe where the original owner was, and it was very dangerous to go out, and food became more difficult to find day by day.

    Worried that he would starve to death here, after the whole tribe discussed it, the leader of the cat tribe, the father of the original owner, decided to move away with his family and live on the other side of the forest.

    I heard that the food is abundant there and the climate is warm.

    But the original owner was abandoned without hesitation because he was weak, useless and wasting dry food in the way.

    While the original owner was asleep, all the clansmen quietly moved out overnight, and no one told the original owner.

    When the poor original owner woke up, he found that all his clansmen had disappeared. He didn't know that he had been abandoned and thought that everyone had gone out to look for food.

    Silly waited in the tribe for a long time but didn't wait for anyone to come back. He was cold and hungry. He was so hungry that he ran out instinctively to find his parents.

    But he was really hungry. He was thin and hadn't eaten for a long time. The weather outside was cold and it was still snowing heavily.

    Not long after walking out of the tribe, he fell to the ground due to lack of energy. Then, he was frozen to death in this icy world.