Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1-10

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 307: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 1

    Blue Love Base, male double dormitory No. 520.

    There are two large beds in the room, separated by a small bedside table. It was early morning at this time, and the boy by the window was still soundly asleep.

    The boy by the window was extremely delicate and delicate, his skin was as fair as milk, his cheeks were round, and he had fluffy curly hair.

    The sun was shining on him, making him look like a little angel.

    However...

    When you look down, you will find that he is sleeping on all fours, with no image, which does not match his delicate cheeks at all.

    Wei Chao just woke up from his sleep, lying lazily on his bed, his eyes were like X-rays, and he looked at the roommate on the opposite bed from top to bottom.

    Finally landed somewhere, his eyes narrowed slightly.

    This guy looks really attractive, no wonder, I like him so much in my dream.

    Last night he had a dream, a long, long dream, in which he was transformed into people with different surnames but almost the same names.

    I fell in love with this roommate and did many happy things.

    This dream was so real, so real...he almost thought it was a real experience.

    "Dingling! Dingling!" Just as he was thinking, suddenly, a rush of alarm bells rang in the house.

    Hearing the ringing of the bell, the boy by the window frowned slightly, stretched out his hand and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

    Wei Chao raised his hand to press the alarm clock, stretched casually, got up from the bed and changed his clothes.

    The sunlight was a bit dazzling, Su Lang rubbed his eyes, turned his head to the other side of the backlight, and managed to open his eyes.

    When he opened his eyes, a male body instantly came into view.

    The owner of the body has a face that he is very familiar with, but it has a completely different style.

    Compared with the previous plane, the handsome face is more sharp and tough. The thin lips are slightly raised, with a bit of unruliness, the muscles of the whole body are strong and full of strength, and the lines are very smooth.

    The whole person looks extremely aggressive.

    At this moment, the owner of the body was unscrupulously taking off his pajamas in front of him.

    "Shit, why the hell don't you wear clothes!" Su Lang quickly reached out to cover his eyes, and angrily accused him.

    I don't know that wandering around like this can attract people to commit crimes!

    While covering his eyes, he couldn't help but open his fingers slightly, and quietly looked out through the fingers.

    Seeing Su Lang's small movements, Wei Chao was amused.

    A smirk suddenly appeared on his handsome face, "How can I change clothes without taking them off? If you want to look at it, you can just look at it. I am happy, and I don't have to be so sneaky." He deliberately reached out and picked it up so that