61-70

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 209: The God of Wealth VS The Author 61

    A white shirt fell to the ground.

    Then, belts and trousers again...

    Not long after, a pile of extra things lay on the ground in disorder.

    On the coffee table next to the sofa, the high-quality desktop is as bright as a mirror, clearly reflecting a pleasing beauty picture.

    At the beginning, the beauties in the painting were gentle and gentle, singing and dancing together.

    The dance is graceful and light, graceful as a dragon swimming.

    After dancing for a while, the rhythm of the music suddenly accelerated a lot, and the style changed all at once.

    As the rhythm of the music quickened, the dancing postures of the beauties also changed from light and elegant to lively and joyful.

    The beauties, smiling mesmerizingly, immersed in the music, danced as they wished.

    Sometimes, it is like a breeze blowing, and sometimes it is like tens of thousands of horses galloping on the battlefield, stepping on every node of music precisely.

    Gradually, the rhythm of the music became faster and faster.

    The dance of the beauties also followed the rhythm of the music, becoming more and more cheerful.

    The picture of beauties on the desktop gradually became blurred. In the end, only some ghosting is visible.

    ...

    In the chairman's office, the chairman is busy with important matters.

    The downstairs of the headquarters of the Ning Group was filled with senior managers who came from various branches one after another, and all kinds of expensive luxury cars were parked everywhere.

    Everyone was dressed in suits and leather shoes, and there were people constantly guiding new arrivals to the elevator.

    However, there were so many people that the elevator couldn't transport all the people once or twice, so the rest were all waiting in line in the lobby.

    The hall is crowded with people, and at a glance, they are all elites, and the scene is very grand.

    The passers-by who passed by couldn't help but look at it a few more times, secretly marveling and envious of the style of Ning's group.

    When Cui Zijian got out of the car and entered the lobby with his boss, he was shocked to see this scene and couldn't close his mouth in shock.

    This was the first time he had come to the legendary Ning Group headquarters, and he did not expect the Ning Group to have so many high-level employees.

    So much that he instantly felt that he was just an insignificant ant.

    Looking at the envious and amazed eyes of passers-by behind him, he regained his confidence and superiority, and proudly straightened his back.

    Although he is just an ordinary employee now, he is much better than those people. Even if they are overwhelmed, they will not be able to enter Ning's.

    But he can come in with his boss.

    This is the gap.

    It is only a matter of time before such an outstanding talent like him will definitely become an elite person like his boss and the others in the future.