41-50

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 115 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 41

    Shangguan Chao was walking forward, but he didn't expect that the little fox would suddenly open his mouth and bite his chest.

    "Hmm..." He suddenly trembled when he was bitten, and his arms loosened slightly. Su Lang immediately took the opportunity to jump down.

    As soon as he landed, he immediately changed back to his human form.

    Su Lang was pleasantly surprised when he realized that he had turned back into a human form as soon as he landed, and then he immediately seized the time to get down to business.

    "Junior Sister, don't do this..." Wen He was teased so much by Su Yueer, he reached out his hand to push her away.

    The hand has not been stretched out yet.

    Suddenly, an enchanting and beautiful man in red rushed up, and pulled Su Yue'er out of his arms, who was getting more and more exaggerated.

    "Su Yueer!"

    It's a pity that I haven't had a good understanding of the structure of this handsome guy... Being dragged off the handsome guy, Su Yueer sighed regretfully in her heart.

    Raising her eyes, she saw clearly the person who was dragging her, and Shangguan Chao who was beside her with a very ugly face, and a smile appeared on her face again.

    Hey, this brat actually broke free from Shangguan Chao and got back into human form? Looking at someone's face, he must be very angry, hehehe.

    Su Yue'er brushed her hair, and was about to start trouble and make Shangguan Chao jealous, "Why are you here again..." You're pestering Senior Brother Wen He, Senior Brother won't like you, so just give up!

    Su Yue'er couldn't say the latter words, Su Lang grabbed her first and started to play.

    "Su Yue'er, you are a ruthless heartless girl when you put on your skirt. Just forget about being responsible and running away when you are asleep, and messing around with flowers and grass, and you are on seventeen boats." "Now you come here to hook up with other

    men , won't your conscience hurt?" Su Lang put on an extremely sad expression, grabbed Su Yue'er and shook her violently.

    WCCC! This kid is too insidious! !

    Su Yueer was shocked when she heard the words that came out of Su Lang's mouth. Seeing Shangguan Chao's face getting more and more gloomy, she quickly stretched out her hand to cover Su Lang's mouth.

    You can't talk nonsense, it will be fatal. Hey, doesn't he know how jealous and narrow-minded his Shangguan Chao is?

    If she really believed it, she might be chasing her to the ends of the earth with a sword.

    Su Yue'er didn't expect Su Lang, a brat, to make such a sudden move, it's just terrible!

    She reached out her hand to cover Su Lang's mouth to prevent him from talking nonsense, but Su Lang made up his mind that he didn't even plan to give her a chance to speak, and kept grabbing her and shaking her violently.

    Shaking her whole body into a messy bun, turned into a chicken coop.

    While shaking, Su Lang squeezed out a few tears, and cried angrily, "How can you be so ruthless and cold-blooded, you love one when you see one? Last time you clearly said that you only love me, and you will become a Taoist couple with me." !"