51-60

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 125 Cold Sword Master VS Monster Race Little Prince 51

    Inside the secret realm, the cave residence of the ancient Alchemist.

    A group of monks outside were still fighting fiercely with the guarding spirit beasts, but Su Lang and Shangguan Chao followed Su Yue'er into the cave with ease, looking for the treasure left by the owner of the cave.

    It was dark inside the cave, Su Yue'er took a luminous pearl and walked ahead to lead the way, towards the place where the purple light came out.

    Su Lang pulled Shangguan Chao and walked closely behind Su Yueer.

    As for Wen He, who was separated, he walked at the back in a dazed and aggrieved manner.

    He wanted to walk beside his junior sister to protect her, but because of the two people in front, he could only obediently follow behind.

    The interior of the cave is very large, with many small paths and entrances, densely packed, it looks like a beehive, which is a bit dazzling.

    Su Yue'er didn't mess up at all, and walked around the cave easily.

    The purple light is getting stronger and stronger.

    After a while, Su Yue'er finally stopped in front of a stone wall. There is a small hole next to the stone wall, and a strong purple light shines through it.

    "It's here." She raised her hand and pressed against the stone wall, and the stone wall slowly rose up, revealing a passage.

    Purple light suddenly spread around the circle.

    Hearing this, Su Lang looked in curiously, his eyes lit up immediately. There are many treasure chests inside, and the chests are full of top-quality spirit crystals.

    Spirit crystals are higher-level existences than spirit stones. One spirit crystal can be worth hundreds of spirit stones, and the best spirit crystals are the highest-grade spirit crystals.

    There are also many other rare treasures around the Lingjing. At a glance, every one of them is a treasure that can shake the entire cultivation world.

    \(o)/Good guy, the owner of this cave is definitely a big local tyrant! It's done!

    He was about to go in immediately, when he suddenly thought of something, he stopped his pace again, and looked at Su Yue'er with a smile, "Go in and help us try to see if there are any traps."

    According to the routine, there are usually traps set up around the treasure, and entering rashly will be dangerous.

    Moreover, he was very suspicious of what Su Yue'er would do.

    Su Yue'er: (?  ̄m ̄)

    This brat is too dishonest, to let her, a hard-working matchmaker, be a guinea pig to try a trap.

    Su Yue'er stood there pretending not to hear and didn't want to move. Shangguan Chao looked over coldly and raised his sword at her.

    ←_← Okay, Shangguan Chao helped his man back up and threatened her.

    It was a pity that Su Lang couldn't get a taste of the mechanism inside, Su Yue'er reluctantly took the lead and walked in, "Okay, I'll go in and have a try.

    " He took out a few stones and threw them at certain positions accurately.

    Suddenly, the ground in front of the treasure chest full of spirit crystals sank, revealing a dark hole, and a cool chill came up from it.