11-20

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 689 The Leopard Clan Leader's Little Poor Super Fierce 11

    Looking at Su Lang's cute and awkward little movements, Leader Chao's heart melted in an instant.

    He coaxed the little pity in his hand in a warm voice, and gently put the thin little pity on his lap, and made him a comfortable position to lie on his stomach.

    After setting it up, looking at the thin body, I couldn't help stretching out my hand, wanting to rub the little furry head.

    But he was worried that this action would anger a certain poor boy again, so he resisted and took his hand back.

    Then he put down the bowl he was holding high, and swiftly continued to pick up the fishbone for him.

    The tide picks up quickly and well, holding a pair of brand-new chopsticks in his long and slender hands, and accurately turning out the fishbone in the fish meat, the movement is very smooth.

    That big hand was not very white and smooth, and even had many scars.

    The surrounding environment is also very simple and primitive, there are only a few stone piers for sitting on and a fire frame, and the light is not very bright.

    But he was still very pleasing to watch, obviously just picking up the fishbone, but it seemed like he was performing some kind of art show.

    All Su Lang's restlessness and insecurity were instantly calmed down at this moment.

    Then, it was ironed again and again to warm it up.

    He looked at the hand that was patiently picking up the fishbone for him, and it took him a long time to react.

    "You didn't give me the fish soup immediately, did you plan to pick the fishbone for me?" Su Lang asked him in a muffled voice, lying on the man's lap.

    The man didn't speak, but just hummed lightly, still holding his head down patiently picking at the fishbone.

    Under the reflection of the flames, his handsome profile looks particularly handsome, and there is a trace of the wildness of a male orc in his handsomeness.

    It is completely different from the previous planes.

    But the look of calmly picking the fishbone patiently for him, the curvature of the corners of her lips and the tone of replying to him are still exactly the same as in the memory.

    Nothing has changed.

    He was still the man who remembered that he didn't like eating fishbone and would patiently pick out the fishbone for him.

    It was still the man who was unwilling to really hurt him.

    It's still...

    no more.

    Just as Su Lang was thinking about it with tears in his eyes, the sensational thoughts in his mind were interrupted by a jealous face that suddenly came into view.

    The person who came was the female orc who had argued with Ushio outside the cave just now, saying that he should not give him the fish soup.

    Xiu adjusted her emotions for a while before entering the cave.

    As soon as she came in, she saw the skinny and obnoxious kitten, lying lazily on the lap of the leader she wanted.

    The leader, Chao, held the two slender wooden sticks that he specially cut early in the morning with a gentle face, and patiently helped him pick up the fishbone in the bowl.