Chaotic love

The blissful moans coming from his baker had him moving quicker above her enjoying the way she stifled her cries as they made love. The mattress creaked and the bed rocked on it last legs with their movements. 

With her cream wedding dress tossed to the floor and his tux scattered across the bed neither of them had a care in the world now they were married. The preparation for this very day had been weeks and weeks and now finally they were Mr & Mrs Todd for all the world to see.

The ceremony had been quaint, carried out in a small chapel with only a few people they knew  invited along with Johanna who had stepped in as Mrs Lovetts maid of hour. Of course Sweeney had not had much involvement with the preparation of their nuptials, for he left that for Eleanore and his daughter. All he had to do was show up, at least that's what Nellie had told him.

It gave him chance to work in peace building up some clientele now that he was sparing the lives of those that entered his shop. Weirdly he didn't miss it, maybe because he didn't feel the anger and sadness that once corrupted his whole being. Now things were different, he had a reason to live on, not just for his daughter or even his wife but for the baby they were to have.

Of yes, the baby. It were only days before the wedding that Nellie had found out she was with child. The news had been a shock to all of them, a miracle at that for she struggled to fall pregnant full stop. There would finally be a child for her to have as her own and she was determined that nothing this time would happen to this baby. Sweeney also had been surprised of the news and was happy in his own melodramatic way. There was still part of him concerned about having a child, for he didn't know what kind of father he would make. But if it put a smile on his wife's face he was sure it would be worth it in the long run.

And Eleanore wasn't a fool either. She knew Sweeney would never be as thrilled as she was about the baby, after all he was never thrilled about anything really. However him telling her he would do his best to be a good father was all she could ever ask of him and when he did vow to look after them both she knew then that he didn't need to say anymore on the matter. Although he may have softened to her now it didn't change the fact he still and probably always will have a huge wall up when it came to the outside world. Sweeney didn't like most people, in fact he barely went out in order to keep away from everyone. To her though it didn't matter, as long as they were happy in one another's company the rest of the world could be damned.

"Sweeney!" Throwing her head back now atop of him she moved erotically moaning in pleasure. "Oh darlin' that feel so good.." she breathed flinging her head forward to look at him beneath her as she rocked back and forth. His pants and groans had her nearing her end as he grabbed her waist guiding her above him.

Looking at his now wife open mouthed riding him with such pleasure was the most sexiest thing he had ever seen. Eleanore had always been amazing in bed, passionate and sensual more so then his once innocent young wife all those years ago. There was something about his baker that no other woman had. The very aspect of her being so in control and knowing what they enjoyed yet possessing that softness of love as they reached that all time high together.

As they came to their finish the pair collapsed  side by side on the mattress breathless. Their steamy love making only seemed to get more and more heated each time.

Smiling happily through her pants Nellie nestled into his side smiling more when he wrapped his arm around her and gave her a sweet peck on the lips. "That was amazing Mista T" she purred circling her finger against his chest moving to kiss along the warmth of his neck as if she couldn't get enough of him.

Her light kisses had him feeling aroused again. This bloody woman could turn him on with just a touch. He had to re adjust slightly propping up onto his arm he held her chin and kissed her slowly. The warmth of their bodies against one another and the tender kiss was enough to make them feel content.