Chapter 7

Charlotte POV

I wake up in my bed. Last I remember I was throwing up in the bathroom and Matteo came in. Wait did I really sleep a whole night? This is a first. I look at my clock, which reads 6:30. This is the latest I've slept in for a while. 

I walk into my bathroom to see all the throw-up is cleaned and flushed. I have to thank Matteo.

I leave my room to go to the kitchen which I don't exactly know where it is. After ending up in the same spot a few times I finally find the stairs. I walk into the kitchen and am shocked to see Giovanni.

"Why are you up this early," I ask him.

"I could ask you the same," he replies. I hate it when people do that.

"I'm an early bird," I say.

"I am too," he said. "Are you feeling better?" He asks.

"You know," I ask shocked.

"I told you I know everything. Plus I saw Matteo and Nicholas going into your room so I followed. How do you think you got into bed?" He asks.

"Oh, uhh thanks," I say.

"No need. You hungry?" he asks.

"Do you have frosted flakes? I haven't had those in ages," I ask.

"Sure, did Amanda not buy them?" he asks.

"No they just aren't in some European countries," I say. It's weird that he said, Amanda not, Mom. Vincenzo walks in. I guess he's an early bird too. His hair is wet so I assume he just showered.

"Morning Charlie," he says.

"Charlotte," I reply.

"What?" He asks.

"My name is Charlotte," I say to him. They aren't allowed to call me any nicknames. I see him and Giovanni have a conversation with their eyes. They better not do that a lot it's kind of creepy. The rest of the brothers walk in one by one. The last is Alessandro. He has a scowl on his face. 

"What has his panties in a twist," I say.

"Charlotte," one of my brothers says with a warning tone.

"I said that out loud again," I say.

"Yeah," they reply.

"Well, I mean it, like seriously dude. You've seen no one why are you already mad?" I ask. I am warned again.

"I'm just asking a question," I say.

"Listen here, you twerp. You should shut your mouth and be grateful we took you in. You know where you would be if it wasn't for us. You're so stupid," He says.

"Oh really if I'm so stupid then please enlighten me where would I be," I say standing from the stool I sat on.

"Juvie for troubled teens like you," he says. I am getting mad. "We could send you back you know. I think it would be better for all of us," he continues.

"Oh really, maybe I don't want to be here!" I yell.

"Then leave!" He yells back.